Where's my mind?

I thought it would be easier to take care of kittens but I guess not.

Especially when the kittens are the Akatsuki.

We are all in the kitchen now. I put a bunch of cut up bacon bits in a large bowl because I'm not giving the Akatsuki  cat food. They would probably lash out at me. Or try to kill me.

"Alright everyone, eat up." I say with a smile. They were all hesitant, even Tobi, but Pein/Nagato stepped up and started eating. I guess he wanted seconds.

Soon everyone started fighting over the food.

Ok, I know that I would fight for bacon, but they are getting out of control.

Sasori and Deidara started to scratch at each other while Tobi was running in circles..

Hidan and Kakuzu were... um... I think Kakuzu was trying to strangle Hidan with his paws. Good luck with that.

Zetsu and Kisame fighting for the biggest piece.

Itachi and Konan were eating like normal people. Kittens? Yeah.

Meanwhile, Nagato and I were watching everything from a distance. Yeah, I think I lost my mind. Where is it?

While everyone was eating and fighting, I picked up Nagato in my arms and took him to the living room. I grab the remote and turn on the tv and look for Naruto.

Yup, that's right. I'm gonna make them look stupid. As soon as Nagato sees Naruto on the screen, his eyes widened. I bet he knows where this is going.

I put him on the couch and leave him to stare at the screen. I go back the kitchen and the bowls are empty. Good. At least they know not to be wasteful. "Alright everyone, please follow me to the living room. We are going to be watching an animated film." I say and they all seemed confused. I sighed. "Just please follow me." I say and I turn back to the living room, assuming they are following me.

When I get to the living room, I find Nagato still staring at the tv. Well, more like Naruto, but still. I turn back to see the rest of the Akatsuki and they have Pein's same reactions. Well, not the same exactly. A few reactions were more extreme than others. But all in all, at the end, they were all frozen in place. Even Tobi, aka, Madara, aka, yo-momma-raised-a-pussy, aka, Obito.

In the meantime, while they were getting over their shock, I picked them up and sat them on the couch with Nagato. Then, I grabbed the remote and I started the first episode of Naruto.