Chapter 5: Training

Alastor now stands in front of the ORC, happily humming as they line up. Once they do so, he then speaks loudly.

"Okay! Now that everyone's here, I'm gonna need you all to hit me! You first, cousin!"

"O-Okay!"

She fires off her red and black swirling blast of destruction. Alastor just backhands it away.

"Hmmmmm. Definitely needs improvement. You need to put more... oomph into it. More emotion, like you WANT this thing destroyed. You next, lighting sadist."

"Ara ara~ So willing to get hit by my lightning? Will you scream?"

"HA! No."

She giggles before firing her lightning. It makes Alastor's hair stand up and crackle, but otherwise not much.

"Hmm Yep! Also in need of improvement. Try channeling electricity from the area around you, not just yourself. Next, you, sir knight."

"Right!"

He summons a sword and circled around Alastor, speeding around him. He then goes in for a strike, but Alastor raises his finger and blocks the strike.

"Very nice. Although a speedy blow from behind is always very predictable. Try and change up your strategy."

Kiba nods and back off. Alastor then nods to Koneko.

"You next, self poisoning neko."

She Hmphs and jumps towards him. She then gives him a very solid punch... to the dick. But instead she recoils in pain.

"Dude, what are you made of?"

"Pure absolutely stunning handsomeness with a dash of sass! You're next masturbation dragon."

"Hey!"

"Upupupup! Hit me!"

"Alright! Here it comes!"

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!"

"Hyah!"

He punches Alastor in the face, only to be stopped by his nose.

"Hmmm. Very nice. A bit stronger than expected, but you still need to work on it."

Issei backs away and mumbles a thanks.

"Now that everyone that can be offensive has done their deal, I'll be taking care of the ones now. Now you all try and think of ways to train yourselves, and I'll hear back from you when I'm down with these two. Oh, and Rias and Issei?"

"Yes?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Please actually train."

"Hai!"

Alastor then leads Asia and Gasper away. He hands Asia and Gasper each a piece of paper with a spell on it.

"Now you two need quite a bit of help, as do the others. Asia, I've spent most of the time before we came here carefully designing a spell for you. It called Draining."

"W-What does it do?"

"The opposite of what your Twilight Healing. But don't worry, it's just a weakening spell. It'll siphon off small amounts of your targets magic power and energy, and you build it up. You can then transfer this power into your teammates using the Twilight Healing."

"That's genius! Thank you Alastor!"

She hugs him, and he turns to Gasper.

"Gasper my boy, your spell is quite different. It's an ancient blood spell, and it allows you to manipulate people's movements by moving their blood."

"B-but that's a bit brutal, don't you think?"

"Knowing Riser, he's going to pull some dickish move like Phoenix tears, so you don't have to use it to hurt people, just restrain them."

"Oh! Okay! Thanks Dad!"

Alastor raises and eyebrow, and Gasper turns red as a beet.

"What was that, my boy?"

"N-nothing! I need to work on my spell bye!"

Gasper rushes off. Asia giggles, before following him. Alastor then head snack to the others.

"Well then... let us truly begin."

Timeskip

      Gasper and Asia come back after testing their spells on one another, and see the others completely thrashed. Issei was embedded in a war tank, Koneko in a tree, Kiba was buried under several hundred swords, Rias was firing orbs of destruction repeatedly, despite her evident exhaustion, and Akeno was being shocked by several lightning rods that were absorbing and redirecting the lightning back to her.

"Ah! You're back! We're just finishing up!"

Rias stops firing her power of destruction, her palms cracked and bleeding. Alastor winces a bit and waves his hand, and the wounds heal.

"How do you feel, my dear?"

"Exhausted, sore, but I feel... like I can do more."

"That's because spell casting is like a workout! The more you work that "muscle", the stronger it gets. Though I think I made you go overboard today, you did well."

She smiles wearily at him.

"Thank you cousin. Now could you please extract my Knight, Rook and Pawn please?"

"Gladly!"

"Where did the tank come from?"

"Well, I told Issei that Riser is like a WWII Tiger, so I told him to keep punching it until it caved, but then he punched through it and got stuck. He's been like that for a couple of minutes, too tired to move."

"And Kiba and Koneko?"

"She was improving her speed when she slammed into the tree, and as for Kiba I told him to keep on making swords until he couldn't anymore."

"I see... well we had a good practice. It was tiring yes, but I think we did well."

"Oh? And what did you do?"

"Well Gasper used his spell to make me tickle myself. It was funny, and then I made him get jelly legs by draining his power a bit. We had fun, but the spells are really draining."

"Don't worry my dears! Just follow the same advice I gave Rias, and you'll be fine! Now everyone, who wants some jambalaya!"