Chapter Five

"HOT POTATO!" Jake sang along to a Wiggles song.
Destiny, tired of her five year old brother's sing along, got out her earbuds and iPod and turned on a Maroon 5 song.
Her mom snatched the iPod out of her hand.
"MOOOOM!"
"Honey, we're going to this event as a FAMILY, and I don't want you listening to music on an MP3 player the whole time!" her mom said.
"They're called IPODS!"
"Whatever, sorry." her mom replied.
Mr. Alexander nodded.
Destiny sighed.

In the gymnasium, Destiny spotted Maddie a few families ahead.
"Hi!"
The girls ran over to each other, and Destiny started sneezing again.
"CHOO! ACHOO! SNIFF!"
"Are you ok? You've been sneezing all day." Maddie asked.
"I dunno, must be allergies."
"In the fall?"
Suddenly, Rob and his nerdy friends, Nicky and Drew, came over and gave both Destiny and Maddie a note.
"Why are we here again?" Nicky asked.
"Come on!" Rob said, then walked away.
The girls opened the folded notes.
They said:
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES. MEET IN ROOM E5 AT EXACTLY 6:45!
"Chosen for what? To join their group in Clash Of Clans?" Destiny asked.
Maddie just shrugged.
"Destie, was that your boyyyyyy frieeeend?" Jake asked.
"NO! NO!" Destiny yelled. "We're just friends! JUST FRIENDS."
"Oh yeah?"
"YEAH! AND IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE, IM GONNA KISS YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!"
"Yuck!" Jake ran away.
"Works every time." Destiny said, smirking.
"Since when is Robert Jenkins you're friend?" Maddie asked, confused.
"Since never."

At exactly 6:45, the girls ran down the west hall of Wilson Elementary and opened the door of room E5, aka the presentation room. There were a ton of people they knew in there: Robert, Drew, Lucy, Harrison, and Rob's eleventh grade sister Charmaine.
"Why are we here? I could be telling Mark Jordan that I like him!" Charmaine said, flipping her curly blonde hair.
"Yeah!" Lucy pouted.
"Ok, everybody," Rob pushed his black glasses up. "Let's get started by telling you why your here: You have all been infected with Jing Chow disease."