Chapter 8

I didn't see him anywhere in the cafeteria, I walked out in the hall way and texted him to meet me in the library. I walked through the halls till I saw Mason and he wasn't alone. He was with a girl, she was cute and perfect looking. She was tan, dirty blond hair and big crystal blue eyes. She brought his head down to hers and kissed him. He's not cheating he'll pull away right? No he kissed her back then pulled away and smiled at her.

"You know I have a girlfriend." he said with a stupid smile.

"I know, but I know you want me, you want us again" she said pulling on his arm. That girl was his ex girlfriend, the one who broke his heart, he told me about her once. He looked down at his phone and sighed.

"I'm going to go meet up with her." he told her.

"Break up with her" the girl said as she hung around him.

"I like her a lot" he said as he brushed some of her hair away from her eyes. He had this look in his eyes. He looked at her like she was the most precious girl in the world to him.

"But you love me, and we have a lot fo history and you can't beat history." she said knowingly. He loved her lot. Even with all the crap she pulled on him, he still loves her. What I would give for such a strong bond with someone.

"Yeah but I love you" he said and kissed her cheek and started walking this way. I ran down the hall and into the bathroom. I didn't cry, I didn't feel anything because the pain was numbing. Breathing started to become difficult, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

No one will ever want me.

I'm not perfect.

I walked out the bathroom and walked to the library. Where I saw Mason standing in the back where we meet up a lot. I sighed and walked towards him knowing what was about to happen. He saw me and gave me a smile, how could he do that. How could he just act like he wasn't just making out with another. I walked towards him, he walked closer to give me a hug or a kiss but I stepped back.

"Whats up Levi?" he asked trying to pull me to him.

"Can you not do that" I asked moving his arm away from myself.

"What wrong?" he asked me.

"Nothing, I just want you to be happy. You're not happy with me." I said looking up at him. Apparently no one I happy with me I thought to myself.

"What the hell are you talking about Levi" he said trying to act like nothing happened.

"Mason we are done okay, go be happy okay, be in love" I told him, I turned around but he ran in front of me.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked me, he had sad eyes just like a puppy that was left.

"Why are you so shocked?" I asked him, he got taken back a little.

"I know you love your ex so go back to her okay. I don't want to be the girl who's keeping two people who love each other from each other." I told him and walked away. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, please Levi don't cry, I walked outside, I can't leave school because Juliet and Lea will worry, I don't want people to know I'm weak. I walked out of school and to the football field. I walked over to the bleachers and ran up them to the top ones. I laid down behind the box where people sit to speak about the game. It sent a shade over me as I laid down on my back with my eye closed. I felt the wind pick up blowing my hair around. It was quite, it was so peaceful.

Well it was peace till I heard giggling. Who the hell it out here. I opened my eyes and looked out in the field as saw a boy and a girl. The girl was running away from the boy, he caught up with her easily before he spun her around and kissed her. I felt awkward being here, while they are down there. I looked closer and saw that it was Ky and that girl.

Please leave, please don't see me, please.

They walked up the bleachers, I jumped back and hide behind the box. I felt so bad, why am I here, why are they here now. I felt like I was invading their personal moment. They stopped and sat down, I could see them perfectly and hear them but they couldn't see me.

"So Molly" Ky said moving closer to her, being all charming as he was.

"So Ky" She said back moving closer to him. I guess she isn't as shy as she sets out to be.

"Date tonight?" he asked her giving her that perfect smile that he probably used to charm his way into a lot of girls hearts.

"I don't know Ky." she answered him.

"Come on, please. I want to take you out on a date. Just you and me Molly" He said kissing her neck, she giggled and agreed. He looked so happy when she agreed to go out with him. It hurt me in some kind of way to see him with another girl. It felt like a sharp daggers slowly piercing through my heart making it clench. Then she grabbed his face kissing him intensely. Agh I need to get out of here. I climbed over the bleachers, maybe I could jump. It doesn't look too far.

Levi you can't jump a what 20 or 30 foot jump I'll die. I climbed down the metal things, I was about half way down when my foot slipped. Everything happened so fast. One moment I was climbing down the bleachers the next I was holding on for my dear life.

"Ky did you hear that?" Molly asked as I heard stepping coming closer.

"Who's there!" Ky yelled. I heard foots steps running up the bleachers. I looked down, 10 foot jump, I can do that. I slowly let go and my body fell to the ground. I felt an unbearable pain shot up my ankle when I landed. I got up and ran away before they could see me. My ankle started to hurt a lot more than it should. I ran back to school and to gym. I got changed into spandex pants and a baggy white hoodie. I walked into gym and everyone was running laps.

"I can't run laps, I fell on my ankle this morning" I told the gym teacher as I walked up to the coach.

"Do you have a note from the doctor?" He asked giving me a scanty eye.

"No I thought it wasn't serious enough to so to the doctors" I lied to her. Honestly It probably is bad, but I didn't have time to go.

"Well then it isn't serious enough not to run." He said before blowing the whistle in my face. I started running, well more like a little limp awkward run.

"Levi!" I heard someone yelling my name, I looked behind me and Juliet and Lea caught up with me.

"So?" they asked checking up on me.

"I broke up with Mason" I told them.

"God I feel bad, " Lea said rubbing my arm. They looked like they seemed sad, as if it was their fault.

"It's fine really, I want him to be happy, and being with me he isn't going to be happy" I answered.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you, we didn't want to get in your business" Juliet said. She knew how I felt about people snooping in my business.

"No it's fine, I love you guys " I told them as I pretend to ignore the pain from my bad ankle.

"Whats with your ankle?" they asked as they looked down at my weird limp run.

"I fell on it wrong" I answered them, then the whistle blew. We all gathered around the teacher, I noticed Ky walking in late, I wonder why, mentally rolling my eyes.

"Today we are playing field hockey, count off." she yelled over us. Lea and Juliet were not on my team, I groaned and grabbed the hockey stick. I ran after the puck but someone pushed me down. I groaned and stood back up. After a while I got the ball back and hit it towards the goal, but missed.

I walked over but then I felt a someone push me away, me being clumsily I couldn't keep my balance and I fell down on the bad ankle. I let out a scream of pain, it hurt so bad. Probably cracking it more than I did from my early fall. Normally I would suck it up and go with it even if it hurts but it hurt so much. I looked up to see Ky with his hand out for me. I rolled my eyes and got up myself even though it hurt.

"Need to see the nurse?" the gym teacher asked.

"I'm fine" I mumbled going back to defense. After gym was over I didn't bother changing. I just got in my car and went home.