Chapter Two

Rated R coming up ;)

Pic of Liam Hemsworth as Day
~~~

"So he's really hot? Like a Matt Bomer hot?" Isabella gushed on yet again about Professor Maxwell. I only told her about his drop dead looks because she wouldn't shut up about it. She's persistent like that but now she won't shut up about him. I can't win.

We've all piled into my decent sized apartment to hang out like we do everyday. After a horrible, distracting first day, I just wanted to come home and wallow away as well as jack off. The images of my Professor have been imprinted in my head since I walked in class. His pretty pink lips that wouldn't stop moving and his eyes that would flash to me every so often. To top it off, his heavenly cologne assaulted my senses when he passed by me in class and now I can't get it out of my nostrils. So to come home and endlessly talk about him wasn't helping my imagination or boner.

"Maybe if Matt Bomer was hot we'd actually have a comparison." Damien mumbled taking another sip of his Corona. I met Damien two years ago and our hook-ups haven't stopped since. Damien isn't into relationships and I just haven't found the one yet. We both had needs so the only logical explanation for two college young adults would be to hook-up with each other.

Day would be considered the bad boy. He drives a Harley, wears leather jackets, has an 'I don't care' attitude and is oh so good looking. Messy black hair, muscle toned body and a sleeve of tattoos. He was breath-taking and should be considered a drug. One night with him is never enough. The boy can take you to new heights. Regardless, we're all friends and it wouldn't surprise me if he's done Izzy a few times. He's quite the charmer.

"Look, he's not bad to look at. Can we please talk about something, anything else?" I groan as I take a seat in Damien's lap on my comfy sofa. Most of the furniture I got was from my mom. Since she's traveling she had no problem letting me take them for my new home instead of them just collecting dust at my old one.

Day looks at me raising a questioning brow. I smile cheekily at him before taking a swig of his beer.

"So are you going to hook up with him too?" Isabelle eyes us (more Day than me) wearily.

"No. I don't think people realize I'm really trying to get out of college. This sleeping with professors and failing the people they hate is childish! I don't have time for this. I'm ready to start the career I've been in this hell hole for." I protest and hand Day back his beer after drinking half of it. He grunts and shifts until I feel his hard on before he pushes me off to go fetch himself another beer. I smirk watching his round buns walk into my small kitchen. Guess I get my jacking off wish after all. Isabelle snaps her fingers at me and I just roll my eyes.

"I'm not sleeping with my straight professor." I shrug. How does she know he's gay anyway? It wasn't written on his forehead and he didn't appear to be playing for my team. Then again, neither do I or Day (who hasn't really classified himself as such. He doesn't like titles).

"You might as well. Since you're so keen on getting out of that class maybe you can beg for a little...extra credit." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"No." I growl grabbing the remote and surf the never ending channels. I'm not against sleeping with a teacher. It sounds hot and completely mind-blowing but I've had this class twice already and failed because of the infamous affairs. I know it would be different if I was the student but I don't have a cold heart like that. If I was the chosen one I'd be too busy riding that dick to even care about "extra credit".

"Let's just all admit that my dick is too good." Day announces as he sits down next to me. I opened my mouth to say so but Bella just held up her hand shaking her head. Day chuckled and yanked the remote from me. Hopefully that's the end of this conversation.