He split the tentacle and the acid flared all around, melting his armor as so did the walls and metal structures. The steel supports were holding on but glancing at how they began to bend he could guess their time here was limited.

Stopping to the farthest Alex could, he twisted inside Craven's tentacle, making a disgusting meat suckling sound and cut the entire arm off doing a spin jump out of his reach as the other gigantic arm slammed anywhere near Craven.

His armor fell off him as he skidded to a halt, the top carapace to his chest and the helm of his slamming hrad to the ground as even his arm blade melted at the edged of the blade.

Then Alex was struck so fast he lost sight of him. He crashed to a steel rebar and tore right through it, being pinned to the back wall as Alex felt his body being squished inwards.

Alex changed to claws and struck the tentacle mass that sprinkled acid all over him. The acid hurt now as it reach his real body. He was sizzling from his skin and felt the acid begin to take its toll.

"GRRRHHH-! HAMMERFISTS!" Alex stretched his fists to the sky and on cue they became giant spiked masses that hammer downed the tentacle

Getting it off his body, The Prototype slammed on and on to crush it, blood and pus coming off it before he kicked it away and making Craven lose his balance.

He dashed to him just as his armor began regenerating and struck Craven's chest, cleaving him out as a pint of blood burst from the Supreme hunter and a gallon of it cascaded off as Alex pulled his blade away.

The prototype then switched his tactic to changing his arm to the Whipfist, aimed downward and whipped the vile blade to cut his tree trunk legs. It struck the left, tearing half way into it before he launched himself forward and tackled Alex to the wall. The prototype bled but he recoiled his extended arm to hit Craven's head, splitting off a chunk off him with his left eye gone.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT MERCER-!" He bellowed before a roar erupted and he unleashed growths from his body. The growths soon exploded to be tendrils that tore into Alex's body and even parts of his still armored self.

"GAAAAAAAHHHH-!" Alex coughed blood as his whip went crazy and begun to fling and spi wildly. It bounced off the surfaces it struck or moved in mid-air to tear off Craven's body in any way to get him off him. His body began to do the same thing but instead of absorbing just like the Supreme Hunter wanted, his tendrils that came off his body were neutral well formed tentacles spearheading into his enemy rather than spreading veins like an infection.

"Give up mercer... Let them sink in... And become part of a new world... Born out of the carcass planet we have... Can't you understand what I'm doing-!?"

He pulled Alex off the wall and slammed him to bend the metal inward, sticking his shoulder into his enemy more as spikes protruded like javelins off his shoulder and impaled Alex as he was being eaten alive at a cellular rate by the strands of veiny red roots.

Alex struck Craven's back with the whip, splitting his back open only for the flesh to split apart more and create meat slab hands that grabbed onto his whipfist, making it impossible for him to move as his other arm was halfway eaten and his body was trying it's best to fight him off from eating anything else. He would falter. He just had to hold on.

"Humanity is stagnant- DYING-! I would give it one mind, one body... Think about it-! No more conflict, no more disease, no more suffering-! Don't you see!? I'M GIVING IT A SECOND CHANCE!!!"

Alex created another arm on the fly, making it with biomass as it struck his face away from growling at him his crazyness.

"-But at a cost too high for any living thing to pay! You will enslave them all into a hivemind! No one will actually be free of any of those things you just proclaimed if you win!" Alex growled as he shook off some of the veiny strands eating close to his heart and his powers began to encase his heart in a hard carapace over many layers. It also started to eat the bloody veins to replenish itself.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha....
Freedom has a high price Alex... I thought you out of anyone in this base would know that, hypocrite."

The Supreme Hunter raised an arm, the one Alex cut off a while ago now fully reformed into a giant claw. It sizzled with shaky veins all over it "And for monsters, happiness is beyond that. We can never be happy in this world... Much less the next-!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

The two of them got interrupted as suddenly the wall Alex was being held to caved in, the metal wall torn apart as Lucy came out of it. She had been thrown by artificial bitch into the Supreme Hunter, accidentally hitting him with vectors that were meant to stop her decent. It seemed Viktoria put too much force.

"KGGGH-!" Craven hurled back as sick invisible punches knocked him away as Alex fell to the ground, bleeding all over but healing in relief.

"Hey..! Good timing Lucy..." He stood up, his ribs snapping before they fixed themselves.

"What are you fighting-!?" She asked, turning to the monster she just hit and wondered how much flesh can be compiled together and not fall-?

"It's too long a story for me to tell you right now! But he's Craven, the top brass guy here, injected himself with something similar to my own viral powers but became a Supreme Hunter... Aka an ugly mothertrucker" he said, grabbing his bearings as his body mended that eaten out parts of himself

"Okay..." She said, taking in the crazy things he just said but knew better it was the truth. Plus now she was motivated to act and kill that guy after finishing miss russian killer over there.

She rubbed the back of her head before noticing Alex was really broken all over even with that new armor thing he had going on. She ignored the armor to show worry for him without knowing herself "It's good to see you in one piece." She said, getting close to him and seeing his viral regeneration fixing him up quickly.

"You almost done with this guy's pet-?" He asked, his armor now fixed tot he fullest extend "Cause I need help..." He said, making Lucy giggle. He basically asked her out to help to kill another monster. It's really ironic at this point. It felt almost like a...

"Sorry Alex... But this bitch is tough." She flexed, throwing a vector as she intercepted a mini-missile heading for Alex's back.

The prototype grabbed her in response as a giant tendril came her way and he carried her close to his body before jumping away. She held on as the two landed away.

Viktoria and Craven landed together in front of the duo, the mech suit and the fleshy giant body echoing as so did Alex and Lucy's skidding on the broken ground. Fire was everywhere as there was creaking on every foundation in this base.

"Oh sweety~ I see the prototype did not share our same ideas... And he made you take that viral enhancer." Viktoria said as she walked to her now hulking giant "Wanna beat on him together honey?" She asked enthusiastically

"Of course hon, It will be a step closer to our dream!"

The two laughed together as Alex and Lucy wondered how cynical was what they just did. Did they just assume they could beat them easily-?

"You think you've won this secretary-!?" Lucy threatened as her vectors unveiled in 10 invisible hands

"The battle will turn for the worst! For you that is!" Alex roared as his right arm pointed forward to his enemies before slashing the ground to cause sparks

"NOW LET'S FIGHT-!" Alex and Lucy both said, angry and determined to finish these to crazies and rid the world of these two