Chapter 3: Where did Skye and Rocky go?

Marshall pov

Me and Zuma went past Skye, where she is now? I went to check outside and saw them put Skye inside a truck. It said: ADVENTURE BAY POUND.

... Oh no! "Pups, they got Skye!" I told them. They were all worried, without her we can't get anything! She was really important to us all, more towards Rocky. "What about Whocky?" Zuma asked. I went to check outside.

No sign of him anywhere! "I can't see him!" I said. They probably got him too, after all did hear Rocky's screams... I just hope they're safe, it's bad enough they're starving already...

Rocky pov

"Get off of her!" I shouted. They took her down and pulled a gun to her head. I bit the person who did so and they shot her before i bit their neck, i hope he missed.

He shot bullet after bullet, i never let go. He finally started to stop moving from little movement to none at all. When i got off of him a saw a puddle of blood where Skye was... I was too late. "No... No... T-THIS CAN'T BE!" I yelled.

I bit the human on his leg just for the heck of it. I went to check on her, see if she was still alive. I checked her pulse, she was alive. "R-rocky?" She said softly. "Skye... I never thought this would happen." I told her as i started to feel tears wanting to be released.

"Me... Neither." She told me weakly. "Skye... I... I love you." I told her. She opened her eyes widely and said. "I-I do too." I should have told her earlier... I leaned in to kiss her. When we touched i was happy but sad at the same time. When we pulled away she said. "Rocky."

"Yes, Skye?" I told her. "I always loved you, i want you to remember that. I'll miss you." She told me. She closed her eyes. "No...no... Don't die on me, not now!" I shouted. I hugged her and i finally let the tears fall free. He felt her pulse... She was gone. "No! SKYE!" I yelled. I cried even more... Damn that human, i'm glad i killed him.

I was then suddenly picked up and thrown across the room. "Aww, poor puppy, we killed your little girlfriend. Don't worry, your next." He said. I growled and barked. I went right for his neck but i leaped to reach it. I felt something pierce threw my chest. I heard a loud bang, i flew past the human and hit the wall with my face.

I looked at my wound and back at the human. I tried to get up, but i didn't have enough strength. The man smirked and then quickly laughed. "Stupid dog, lights out." He said as he pointed the gun at my head. "Kill me, i rather be with her than in this cruel world where you jackasses abuse us." I told him as i felt myself bleeding out.

"As you wish." He said. He pulled the trigger and i hear a loud bang. From then everything was darkness...