5 | Making Friends

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Beep Beep Beep

The alarm clock rings in an attempt to wake the student who sleeps comfortably under the covers. The noise keeps bouncing around the room until the student finally reaches a hand from under the covers, bringing it down only to miss the clock and hit the bedside table. They pat around the table until they finally feel the metal object and turn off the alarm.

The figure takes a moment to relax before sitting up in bed, yawning tiredly, before beginning to stretch. They stretch until their bones pop before groggily getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

It was Friday. Not many classes are offered on a Friday and not many students register for Friday classes because they prefer to spend their Friday's with friends and study on the weekend.

Since this was a university, the students build their own schedules. Whether they decided to take classes every week day, classes every other day, night classes, or day classes, it was the student's decision. And this student decided to take a Friday class.

Students who take Friday classes either need the class and have no choice or just feel like sticking to their old high school routines. Then there are those who do it for fun because why not? They could use that extra class to continue their studies and further their education.

He was one of those students.

The young student walked out of his bathroom dressed and feeling fresh. All he needed was his shoes but as they were tying their shoes, his eyes glanced at his wristwatch and noticed the time. He were late! He still had a trolley to catch. He had a Moped but it was currently in the shop getting fixed.

He jolted up and grabbed His satchel and papers that were scattered on the table before rushing out of the bedroom. A second later, he came running back in to grab a SF baseball cap before running down two flights of stairs.

He snatched a red apple and bit down into it holding it in his mouth while he shoved his homework inside his satchel. He was almost out the door if it wasn't for a voice calling him.

"Ah ah ah, aren't you forgetting something?" A woman said holding what appeared to be a pastry stuffed into a paper bag.

"Uh thanks but I'm good with this apple." The student said taking the apple out and holding it up for her to see.

"I wasn't talking about breakfast, I was talking about my goodbye kiss." she laughed, shaking her head and placing a hand on her hip.

The student made an expression as if they just realized his mistake. He decided to get this over with quickly and jogged over to the woman giving her a quick peck on the cheek. The student rushed back to the door only to be stopped again by the woman. When the student turned around to see what the woman wanted he was met by a banana nut muffin in a bag flying in his direction. He quickly caught it before looking back up at the woman.