1 | Caught By The Cops

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

1:03 AM

The people of San Fransokyo were either asleep, passed out in a bar, or wasting their lives away partying in a club or bot-fighting. Those that were still awake were outside walking around like it was the middle of the day. It was strange to see these people wandering around at night without a care in the world. Teenagers were chatting away on their phones holding shopping bags and hanging out with friends as if they weren't even tired. Businessmen were checking their wristwatches as they hurried down the street trying to hail a cab. A couple of food trucks were still open and serving deep fried fatty foods at affordable prices. A policeman, however, was yawning as he sat in his car trying to stay awake as he leaned on the steering wheel while he kept an eye out on the street.

People were up and about because the night was when this city really grew alive. Neon lights and electronic posters were plastered on almost every building. Maybe that's why the people of this city felt so safe at night, because of the safeness they felt from the lights that lit up the city. It seemed that there wasn't a single area where the neon lights didn't reach. However, the bright lights can only light up so much of the city...

On top of a three-story building late that night sat a girl quickly typing away on her laptop as multiple gadgets lay around her. She was on top of a tall building away from most of the lights that lit up the city making her mostly invisible in the dark if it wasn't for the screen that brightly lit up her face. She had large, bright eyes with smooth silky hair that framed around a cute round face. She was dressed in street clothes. Nothing extravagant or expensive, just something that was comfortable and cheap. She wore a black beanie with a sad face sewn into it, a pair of headphones blasting music straight into her ears, a black hoodie with a white tank top, black denim jeans that were ripped due to years of wear and tear, and black and white sneakers.

Nothing wrong with the outfit, in fact you could see many angsty teens wear the exact same thing. However if it weren't for the black elbow and knee pads, gloves, and neck warmer scarf that could be pulled up to cover her mouth and nose, the outfit could've been completely normal.

To finish off her look she proudly wore a very special pin someone very dear to her heart gave her, the pin was a yellow smiling face with blood dripping through sharp teeth. It was securely attached to her beanie.

Soft sounds of music were coming from her headphones as she nodded her head to the beat while chewing bubblegum and blowing bubbles. Lines of code were reflected on her eyes from her laptop's screen. After she finished her last line of code she pressed a button and an emoji of a smiley face with sharp teeth and blood dripping out popped up, the same symbol that was a pin on her hat. Underneath the face read:

Access Granted

She quickly closed her laptop and started packing up her gadgets into her satchel that was covered in buttons and pins, similar to the one on her hat. Once the items were in place she tightened her satchel around her chest before spitting out her gum onto the roof and pulling her scarf up to cover half her face, just above her nose.