13 | Want to Celebrate Together?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Hahaha, I can't believe you almost left your house without pants on." you laughed along with him, wiping a stray tear from your eye from how hard you were laughing.

"I know! And I can't believe you walked through campus without a shirt on." Tadashi chuckled, shaking his head.

"Agh, I just want to forget about that near disaster." you wrapped your arms around yourself, shivering at the memory. "I can't believe I didn't notice. Maybe it was because I was in such a rush to throw on my clothes that my jacket felt like a shirt? So many people tried to tell me and saw me like that." you sighed sadly.

"Hey..." he placed a hand on your shoulder, trying to console you. "...If it makes you feel better, after my aunt yelled my name, the entire café looked in my direction."

You tilted your head while raising your eyebrow, smirking. "Ah yes, that definitely makes me feel better." you laughed sarcastically.

"Hhh, you're right." Tadashi sighed dramatically before suddenly turning to you. "Everyone noticed you."

He did his best to keep up his fake façade but the corners of his lips began to quiver. He struggled to keep the smile that was slowly peeking through.

It wasn't until he finally cracked and burst out in laughter when you shoved him away from you, laughing at him all the while.

The both of you continued to walk towards the exit of the auditorium. Once you two were outside, you saw Fred, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Gogo waiting under a tree for Tadashi, talking with each other to pass the time. They haven't noticed you two yet so you decided it was the perfect time to slip away so you could avoid an awkward encounter.

"Oh, Um- Anyways, I don't want to hold you back. You have a celebration with the others to go to so I'll leave you to it." you waved goodbye to Tadashi but before you could leave he called after you, stopping you from leaving.

"Wait wait wait!" he called after you.

"Yes?" you asked, smiling nervously and waiting for him to speak.

"Do you..." Tadashi began but paused to take in a breath of air before gulping. His words got stuck in his throat when he stared into your eyes. You simply waited patiently for him to continue. "Do you want to celebrate with me?" he managed to quickly blurt out, not realizing what he had just said.

"H-huh?" you stuttered, red quickly blooming on your cheeks. Did he...?

"Us! I meant to say: Do you want to celebrate with us?! Hehe yeah us. Hmm hmm." he took a moment to pause to clear his throat after his voice cracked at the word 'us'.

Ahhh, of course he meant that! Why did my mind immediately go to dating?! Of course he wouldn't ask you on a date... you thought.

"I mean—Aren't you coming with us?" he asked, bringing you out of your thoughts. There was confusion clear on his face as he pointed his thumb back at the others.