THE END

I started writing this book when I was fourteen, and published Your Little Stark on Wattpad at the age of fifteen. I'm nineteen now and I'm finishing the final book.

No way in heaven did I ever imagine that I'd be here.

Jessi has been with me since I was twelve, ever since I saw the first Avengers in theaters with my own dad. (Spoiler alert, Tony Stark is not actually my dad lol)

It has been an absolute pleasure to write for you all, but also to write for myself. Any other author reading right now knows how therapeutic it is. This has been one of the highlights of my life.

I am immensely grateful everyday for all of you, your votes, comments, and love, and I do not take them for granted, ever.

I'm sad to end Jessi's story, but this is the best way to do it. I'm happy for the time that I spent writing, and for the hours I spent watching the films, and of course, for all of you.

Thank you @Bluedolphin2212 for the four book covers 💫

I will still be active on Wattpad, so please feel free to reach out. I just will not be continuing these stories anymore. Thank you all for the support throughout the years, I am humbled and will never forget it.

I love all of you.

And one more thing... save the manatees!

~ writingavenger

Edit: 12/13/2022

Greatest Creation | Jessi Stark

Now published :)