1.

A/N: Hey friends, did I mention there would be Infinity War spoilers or does that go without saying? If you're one of the ten people who haven't watched it yet then stop here ✋🏼

                                        ***

You'd never be able to see even the slightest imperfection in our great city from all the way up here. It's as if the dark evil that plagues the galaxy doesn't exist here. Everything, everyone looks pristine, yet bustling, but in a calm way.

Traffic flows accordingly, people walk down clean sidewalks, and an endless chatter sweeps through the roadways at all hours of the day. New York City, my home. Wind maneuvers around the silver sky scrapers, blowing flags and curtains that hang from their poles and windows. Yet another day is coming to an end.

The sun was starting to set in the West, giving off a light orange color in the air. Purple clouds dotted the fading blue sky. The air is warming up in mid-Spring, with summer quickly approaching to free us from school.

I sat cross-legged on the edge of a sky scraper, my elbows resting on my knees. Not a single worry was present in my mind at that rare time. If only things could've stayed that way, if only my world hadn't come to an end.

  I've seen this same view hundreds of times, but every time feels like the first. Even though it was spring, the wind still gave a bit of a chill. A black jacket covered my shoulders, and I'm proudly wearing my schools blue t-shirt with high waisted black jeans. My arms and legs are covered with blue and silver Iron gloves and boots solely for flight power.

  Right across from me is the tall silver tower that once belonged to my family. It's no longer Stark Tower, we don't own that building anymore unfortunately. My old homes distinct roof glistened in the fading light of the sun. So many fond memories are attached to those foundations. It was tough to fully let go.

I leaned my head back, soaking in the lingering rays of sunlight that wouldn't last much longer. My mind wandered to the places beyond our blue skies as they always tend to do when I'm alone above the city.

I wondered where the two demi gods, Thor and Loki, were doing now. It has been awhile since they've made an appearance. They disappeared into the orange portal that Doctor Strange had created and I hadn't heard from them since. Another person whose been MIA for the longest time is Doctor Bruce Banner. We wonder where on earth he could've gone. It has been three years since his vanishing.

    There have been a lot of people in my life who have come and gone, it's hard to count on just ten fingers. A certain man from the 1940's crossed my mind yet again. He gave me his symbolic shield, and asked me to become the beholder of the title. Of all the people in the world, he had asked me. The shield is similar to Thor's hammer, I am no where near worthy enough to hold it. As far as I'm concerned, I never will be.

    The sound of sticky spiderwebs connecting to the wall below snapped my mind back to earth. I watched as Peter Parker jumped onto the roof, sticking the landing perfectly. He wore his red and blue Spider-Man suit with our schools yellow jacket. He landed gracefully beside me and pulled off the mask, his brunette hair fell across his forehead "Sorry I took awhile, an old lady needed directions"

"Again?" I asked, tilting my head back to look at him, a smile spreading across my lips. He held two drinks in his hands "I'm starting to think that you're more of a friendly neighborhood GPS"

"I'm whatever people need me to be I guess, and if a GPS then so be it" He bent down beside me and sat down, handing me a drink while chuckling to himself. I scooted closer so that our legs were touching and I opened the cap of my soda "What about you? Have you rescued any lost old ladies?" He asked humorously, opening his bottle cap.