47.

"Jessi, come in, where are you?"

"..."

"Jes? What's your location?"

"I... I'm alright" she pushed the fallen metal wall that had landed on top of her off and slipped out from underneath, coming shakily to her feet. The Iron Man suit that Tony gave to her had managed to protect her from the explosions of the canons "I'm okay, but I don't know where I am" she said into the comm link as her suit analyzed the dark area that she was in. Water leaked in from all angles, and wires sparked over her head. The smell of smoke was present in the congested air space. None of her surroundings were familiar, it had all been burnt and damaged by the seemingly endless firing.

She saw the massive space craft appear in the sky just before it fired, decimating everything that was below it. There was no time to warn anyone. She knew that her dad was alright because of his voice in her ear, but what about everyone else? Rocket, Steve, Clint? The thought of them being taken away as well nearly brought her back down to her knees in dread "Friday, is there any kind of opening?" she asked the AI, and looked around the area for any shred of light left visible.

"Above you" Friday replied, showing Jessi were the opening was. There was no light on the other side, but if she blasted the small crack with plasma, it would open up and allow for her to escape without bringing the entire structure down. She raised her hand up and blasted a hole in the roof, flying slowly through the dust to the other side. The grey sky that had been a bright blue before became visible.

"Dad is anyone with you?" she asked into the link.

"Steve, and Thor. I'm not sure about anyone else" he replied "where are you, are you hurt?"

"No" she shook her head, spotting the glowing ARC reactor that was attached to her fathers suit across the demolished remains of the compound. It looked to be a lost battlefield, with almost nothing remaining. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her home, all of her belongings, the dozens of pictures and the one stuffed animal that her mother had given her long ago, it's all gone. Her teeth grit in anger as she spotted the alien ship which remained suspended in the sky above the chaos "I see you" she informed her father "I'm on my way"

She flew into the air, her eyes catching the haunting familiar figure that sat alone in the distance "Thanos" she whispered, her upper lip twitching at the sight of him. He appeared to be acting casual, without remorse as she expected. There was no way that it could be the Thanos from this timeline, because he was killed by Thor five years ago. Jessi made the connection that he must be from a different universe, as the Sorcerer Supreme told her on the rooftop. Jessi's universe was just one in an infinity of them. He was different, but he had the same devastating intentions as the Thanos from her universe did. Tony saw her approaching in the air, and she landed at the edge of the platform that he stood on "This is how we're going to do it?" she asked "What's he doing?" she looked back to the Titan in the far distance.

"Absolutely nothing" Thor replied motionlessly.

"Where are the infinity stones?" she looked to her dad.

"Lost somewhere under all this" he motioned his hand out "All I know is he doesn't have them"

"So we keep it that way" Steve muttered.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked, tilting his head to the side as he narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah..." Tony sighed "I don't much care"

      "Good" Thor nodded "Just as long as we're all in agreement..." the dark clouds above their heads swirled at that exact moment and opened up, letting in a stream of lightening that Thor was controlling. His eyes glowed a ghostly white. Jessi watched from the corner of her eye. He lifted his hands up to the sky and soaked in the radiant energy, which caused for his appearance to alter in response. Armor formed around his body as a red cape fell from his shoulders and behind his legs. It reminded Jessi of the first Asguardian armor that he wore back when they first met. His two hammers flew into his awaiting palms, sending a gust of wind blowing around the group of four "Let's kill him properly this time" he ordered.