when alois finds out

"Sometimes we have to choose between what is right, and what is easy"

'At le trancy manor'

"HE'S WHAT?!" Alois shouted once he found out Ciel was pregnant with Sebastians baby. 'This isn't fair, ciel is mine and mine only' he thought, very displeased. He started to think for a while then came to a conclusion. "Claude, I order you to bring ciel here now!!" he shouted out of rage. "Yes, your highness" claude replied then left to go and get ciel.

'At the phantomhive manor'

Ciel moved about in his sleep, he was very uncomfortable. He had to wait for sebastian to go and get him a snack which just had to be healthy (for the baby's sake) and some earl grey. All of a sudden he felt a shiver creep down his spine. He sat up and looked around in the darkness. 'Well thats odd..' ciel thought as he saw his window was wide open. He was about to get up and close it when he felt freezing cold arms wrap around his waist, then everything went black.

'At le trancy manor'

Alois sat in a chair while he patiently waited for claude and ciel to return. He looked a bit pissed on the outside, but on the inside he was completely full of rage. 'That stupid Sebastian,I bet he raped Ciel. I know someone like Ciel would never fall for vermin like him' Alois was in a deep thought when Claude entered the room with Ciel in his arms.

Claude cleared his throat. when Alois looked up he immedietly brightened up to see Ciel in Claudes arms. "Claude, take him to his room so he can rest. I will go up there soon to see him" Alois said. Claude just nodded then went upstairs to put Ciel to bed. 'Finally Ciel is mine! no more Sebastian, only me' Alois thought with a wide smile.

Thats it for this update guys, sorry i haven't updated in like forever, but now im gonna update more regularly! thanks for reading make sure you vote and comment, byeeee!!!!!