When sebastian arrives

"In dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own"

Alois POV

I order Claude to take Ciel up stairs and to my room once again. As soon as he's gone I let a single tear run down my cheek.

Ciel probably hates me even more now, and I have to tell him that his baby is dead because when I grabbed him he got scared and ran away from me and when he did he fell down the stairs which resulted in him having a miscarriage.

I wiped my eyes and headed upstairs. As I walked down the hall I noticed there was something wrong; there was a loud crash and Claude was groaning.

I ran to my room and opened my door. As soon as I did I was full of complete and utter shock.

Narrator's POV

Claude layed Ciel down on Alois's bed and stroked his face delicately. "Ciel~" he purred as he started to unbotton the small boys shirt. I have waited so long to have you, and now that you're in this current state, no one can stop me Claude thought with a devilish smirk.

*CRASH!* "What the-" Claude started, his hands still all over Ciel.

He looked to the window and saw that, to his surprise, Sebastian stood there with bits of broken glass from the window at his feet.

Sebastian looked at the scene in front of him and hissed in displeasure.

He ran over to Claude (at his full demon speed, of course) then grabbed his neck, pulled him away from Ciel, and through him at the wall. Claude let out a groan as his body hit the hard wall. Sebastian marched over to him, planning to finish him off...

I'm so sorry I haven't updates in ages I had a lot of stuff going on but I'm officially back. What did you think of this update? Did you enjoy it? Please comment and tell me what you thought! Also vote follow me please!

I hope you liked this update, see you next time! :) Oh and by the way, does anyone else collect the black butler manga or is it just me?