When Sebastian finds out

"Curiosity is not a sin- but we should exersize caution with it"

"What are you talking about? He never did that to me..." Ciel said spitefully. Now he was angry. Sebastian loved him, so why would anyone ever think he did something like that?

'Back at the phantomhive manor'

Sebastian smiled to himself as he walked up to Ciels room. He had spent a rather long time making his master something nice and healthy to eat, but it was definitely worth it.

He had prepared blueberry pancakes, fat free strawberry scones and Ciels favourite drink, earl grey.

As soon as he was outside Ciel's room, something felt wrong. Sebastian opened the door and saw that Ciel wasn't there. He ran into the room and searched it franticly, feeling a knot tie in his stomach. He looked at the window and noticed it was open. Someone must have kidnapped Ciel sebastian thought, trying to control his anger. He tried to think about who would take Ciel, and after mentally making a long list of people in his head, he finally came to a conclusion. Trancy

'At le Trancy manor once again'

"Don't touch me!" Ciel shouted as Alois tried to hug him again. "Why not? I know you are lying about Sebastian not doing anything to you. It's because you're scared of him, isn't it?"

"No it's not, and I'm not lying either. The only person I'm afraid of right now is you."

"What do you mean me? I'm not the one who raped you-"

'How many times do I have to tell you? He didn't rape me"

Alois tried to grab Ciels hand.

"Ciel listen to me-"

"No! Get away from me!"

Ciel pushed Alois away from him and ran to the door. He pulled it open and let it slam loudly against the wall. He gave one last look at alois before running down the hall and to the stairs. Ciel was about to reach the second step on the stairs but slipped in his rush to leave and instead he tumbled down them, landing unconscious at the bottom of the stairs.

*Claude's POV*

I was in the kitchen making dinner when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang repeated by smaller one's. I ran to the place I heard them, which was weirdly enough at the stairs.

Laying limp on the floor was Ciel, covered in bruises. I kneeled down and checked his pulse; he was still alive.

"Don't touch him Claude!" Alois shouted threateningly at me as rushed down the stairs to check if Ciel was okay.

"Yes, your highness" I said as I stepped out of the way.

Alois checked his pulse just like I did and then checked all the bruises. "The biggest bruise on him is on his stomach... Do you think the baby is dead?" He asked me. I kneeled down once again and felt Ciels small tummy. "...I think so..."

I BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT!!! ....anyway, sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I had a lot on my hands with school and everything. But this time I WILL update!! Thanks for reading and I would really appreciate it if you voted and left a comment. See you soon unicorns!!!!