Getting pregnant

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be"

Sebastians POV

Its been a week since me and bochan have made love and now he keeps on being sick. But every time I ask him what's wrong or if he needs a doctor he just ignores me. Maybe I should go and check on him.

As I walk down the hall to his study I hear a loud explosion coming from the opposite direction;where the kitchen is. I sigh and make my way to the kitchen, only to see it has been burnt to a crisp, yet again. "Bard, would you care to explain why the kitchen is in pieces?" I say as I look around the room and notice that it will need to be fixed up again. "Well you see, I was tryin to make a nice lunch for the young master. But it was takin to long so I thought I'd use me flame thrower" bard responded  while placing a hand on the back of his head and moving it up and down nervously. I tell him to clean it up while I get the master some tea and a snack then place them on a cart. As I leave the room I head down to the masters study once again. As I am about to knock on the door I can hear him being sick so I rush in and see him hurling into a small bucket. I immediately go to stand behind him to rub his back.

After he finishes he notices what I'm doing and moves forward so I am no longer touching him. He glares at me then tells me to go away but I stay where I am and look straight into his eyes. "Master, whats wrong with you? why do you keep on being sick?" I ask sounding worried. "Its nothing" he says while turning around, not being able to look me in the eye.

I sigh and then kneel down so I'm his height. Then I gently grab his chin and make it face my direction so he is looking me in the eye. "Ciel, tell me whats wrong" I whisper softly, leaning closer to him. After about a minute of silence he breaks into tears. I immediately pull him into a hug and stroke his hair, trying to calm him down. I do this until he finally tells me whats the matter. "I-im pregn-nant" he chokes out while gripping onto my tail coat. I freeze. I cant believe what he just said, even though it is possible. The feeling of excitement but also worry for his sake rush through me. What am I going to do? I'd be the worlds worst father. But im going to be one now so I will have to just get myself together and do what I can to help Ciel and my unborn child.

I pull away from Ciel and look him in the eye. "Ciel, I promise everything will be okay but for now you will have to be strong for the sake of our child" I tell him. He nods and we hug again. Well, I guess now im going to be a father.

Heeeeeeey!!! sorry for making this chapter so short but on Sunday I will update again!!! thanks for reading and please vote and comment! byeeee!!!!