Rose and Jack walked the whole boat, talking about everything. Every now and then, Lily would correct him, saying she was rose but Lily almost gave up the fight with the name. "Well we walked all around the boat talking about everything you think of." Rose nodded. "Yeah, I just wish I could get out of this life. Live a life worth living. Not one where I act like a snobby brat. I wanna be taught how to do stuff like a man." "I could teach you. Only if you'd like that." Rose looked at Jack. "Really? Like how to ride a horse?" Jack nodded. "Both legs on each side." "Alright. Teach me how to ride like a man." "Chew tobacco like a man." "And...Spit like a man." "What they didn't you that in finishing school?" "No." At this point, Jack was dragging the first class woman to a railing, showing her how to spit like a man. "You gotta hock it back. Like this." Rose did so and after a few minutes, 4 ladies came up behind them. Rose noticed and nudged Jack. "Mother, this is Jack Dawson, the man who saved me." "Charmed, I'm sure." Ruth replied. 'Mother looked at him like a deadly insect. One who needed to be killed immediately.' The dinner horned sounded and all of first class scurried back to their rooms. "Shall we go dress mother?" Rose asked. The two went off along with the Countess. Molly Brown stayed behind with Jack who was watching Rose. "Sonny, do you have the slightest idea what you're doing?" "No." "Well what are you going to wear?" Jack looked down. "Thought so. You're about to go into the snake pit."

"I knew you and my son were the same size." Jack turned around in the suit. "Just barely." The ankles were almost not long enough but just long enough to be a perfect fit. "Come on sonny, don't wanna be late now do you?" Molly said. Molly walked him just to the staircase before leaving Jack by himself. He walked down the stairs and stood against a pole like a street rat. He saw a man with one hand behind his back and his posture was straight. Jack being Jack, did the same thing. He waited for the only person he was wanting to see show up. After a few minutes, Mrs. DeWitt Bukater and Mr. Hockley came down the steps. Jack held his hand out for Mr. Hockley to shake but he never. 'Must not recognize me.' Jack thought. He stood, practicing shaking someone's hand. Rose made her way down the stairs in the most amazing looking dress. Jack stopped mid practice shake and took in the sight. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he ever saw. He took Rose's hand and kissed the back of it. "I saw that in a Nickelodeon once and I've always wanted to do that." The only Nickelodeon Lily knew of was the one with Spongebob Squarepants so it made her wonder when Jack said Nickelodeon. Jack offered his arm to Rose who gladly took it.

"Cal, mother, you remember Mr. Dawson?" Rose asked. "Dawson? Almost didn't recognize you." Cal said with a fake shocked expression. Rose started naming all the people she knew. "Over there is the captain.  That's the Countess Rothes right there. Over there is John Jacob Astor and his little wifey there, Madilyn is my age and is in delicate condition. See how she's trying to hide it?" Rose said, while waving at her. Molly walked up to the side of Jack. "Care to escort a lady to dinner?" She asked. Jack shook his hand and offered the other arm to Molly. "Ain't nothing to it so there Jack? Remember, they like money. Act like you own a gold mine and you're in the club." Jack heeded every word being said to him. "JJ, Madilyn I'd like for you to meet Jack Dawson." Rose introduced the young man. "Ah, are you with the Boston Dawson's?" JJ asked. "No, the Chippewa Falls Dawson's." Jack replied. JJ nodded, acting like he knew who they were but didn't really.

"I put the money in the stove and when he went to go light it, it burst into flames!" Molly said, letting out the biggest laugh. Next to speak was Ruth. Rose was dreading to hear what her mother had to say. "Tell us, how is the accommodations of the steerage Mr. Dawson?" Ruth began. "The best I've seen so far, no rats." Chuckles were exchanged. Ruth felt uncomfortable. Rose motioned for him to remove his napkin off his plate as dinner was being served. The man with caviar asked Jack if he wanted any. "No caviar for me. Never really liked it." Rose smirked at that. "And where exactly do you live Mr. Dawson?" Ruth continued with badgering Jack. "Right now, the RMS Titanic. Afterwards, I'm on Gods good will." Soup and salad is being served and Jack reaches for the wrong fork. Molly corrects him quickly. "You find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?" Ruth asked very rudely. "Well ma'am, the way I see it, we have a limited amount of tine on earth and I don't plan on wasting it. Just last week, I was living under a bridge and now here I am have champagne with you fine people. You don't know what hand you'll get dealt or what kind of life you're gonna live. And right now, I'm very lucky to be on this ship." Molly raises her glass to salute the small speech Jack just gave. "Well said Jack." She says. Colonial Gracie says the following, "Here here." Rose followed what Molly did and raises her glass as well. "To making it count!" Rose says. Everyone follows.

"This ship is wondrous, Mr. Andrews. Truly it is." Rose comments. Mr. Ismay mentions Thomas knows every nook and cranny in the ship. The gentlemen stand up. "Now they'll be brandies in the smoke room along with cigars. To talk about their riches and how they are winning at life." Rose whispers to Jack. Ruth spots this, her blood boiling each minute the two share words. "Care to join us, Dawson? Surely you don't wanna stay out here with the ladies?" Jack thought. "No, I must be heading back." The men went their way while Jack made his way to Rose. "Jack, must you go?" "Sadly, yes. Time to go role with the other slaves." He said. He took Roses hand and kissed the back of it, leaving a note in it. Rose opened it, Ruth eyeing her daughter. On it, it read, 'Meet me at the clock.'

Rose did as the note said to do. Jack was watching the clock. The time was 8:30pm. He turned around, feeling a presence behind him. "So you wanna go to a real party?" He asked her.

Third class parties were different than first class gatherings. A lot of fun happening. Jack was dancing with Cora, spinning her around and around. Rose watched as Tommy Ryan brought her and another guy a beer. Rose sipped it. She watched as two guys crawled out, laughing when one fell over. The Irish song ended and another one started. Jack began pointing at Rose. "I'm gonna dance with her. Is that ok?" He asked Cora. She nodded while Jack reached for Rose. "What? What are you doing?" "You're still my best girl, Cora." Jack told her. She gave the sweetest of smiles. Jack our one of his arms around Roses waist. "We're gonna have to get closer. Like this." They began dancing to the beat. "I don't know this dance." "Neither do I. Just go with it." Jack told her. After a couple of minutes, Rose began feeling more comfortable with what she was doing. Fabrizio and Helga were dancing and got off the small stage when Rose and Jack got on. Jack began tapping him feet, like an Irish jig. Rose tossed her shoes to a nearby woman, and began doing the same thing. After their dancing, Rose went over to a table, Tommy and the other guy were arm wrestling on. "So! You think you're big tough men?!?" At this point, she had a pint of beer in her, half of it gone. "Let's see you do this. Hold this up Jack. Hold it up." She put the beer down and posed like a ballerina. Her whole body began going up and before everyone knew it, she was on her very tippy toes. Finally, the pain became too much and the woman fell into Jacks arms. "I haven't done that in years." Lovejoy came half way down the stairs, almost disgusted to be anywhere near third class. He saw Rose having fun. The band began playing again, a line of dancing people formed. Jack and Rose joined when Fabrizio came through with Helga. Rose had fun. Lily had fun. Whatever was happening to time, it stopped for both Lily and Rose.

A/N: About the tattoo, Lily covers that up with makeup they had back in 1912. That night was the only time she didn't cover it up to prove when she was from. Hope y'all enjoy this. BTW, little man is doing good and growing up on me already