Chapter 4

Rapunzel and (Y/n) cautiously made it to the closet to let out Flynn. They had their weapons close to them just in case anything happened. Rapunzel used her hair to open the door to let out Flynn. His body collapsed to the floor and slides through it. They used Rapunzel's hair to tie him up and pulled him into the center of the room. (Y/n) puts her cloak over her head, fearing that this thief might recognize her. Pascal and Brielle sat on his shoulders as they tried to wake him up. First they both slapped him in the face, but it had no affect. Brielle tried using her tail to tickle his nose, but nothing. Pascal carefully pushed her behind him as he sticks his tongue inside Flynn, which caused him to jolt awake and the two animals fall from his shoulder.

He finally noticed his surrounds and saw that he was tied up. "Wha..? Is this hair?" He asked no one in particular.

"You know struggling isn't going to get you free from that, right? We'e not afraid of you!" (Y/n) exclaims as she and Rapunzel hid in the shadows. "We know why you're here."

"What?" Flynn looked confused.

Rapunzel and (Y/n) stepped out of the shadow and showed themselves as they held their weapons closely.

"Who are you? And how did you find me?" Rapunzel questioned. Flynn couldn't speak. He stammers softly "Who are you, and how did you find me?" Rapunzel repeated her question.

Flynn clears his throat. "I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you. But may I just say..." He suddenly smirks. Hi. How you doing? The name's Flynn Rider. How's your day going, huh?"

"Who else knows our location, Flynn Rider?" (Y/n) pointed her staff at Flynn. "All right, Blondie and Little cloak." Flynn spoke got interrupted. "Rapunzel/(Y/n)." The two girls said their names.

"Gesundheit. Here's the deal. I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest. I can across your tower and..." Flynn began to explained, but he suddenly panicked. "Oh! Oh, no! Where is my satchel?"

"We've hidden it. Somewhere you'll never find it." Rapunzel said with a smirk. Flynn looks around and spotted a pot near them. "It's in the pot, isn't it?"

Rapunzel and (Y/n) smacked him in the head again and went to go hid the satchel. Flynn begins to wake up. He saw that Pascal has his tongue in his ear again and he shrieks as he rubs his ear on his shoulder. "Would you stop that!"

"Now it's hidden where you'll never find it." (Y/n) said as she crossed her arms. Rapuznel then circles around Flynn. "So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it? Sell it?" She questioned more.

"What? No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair is to get out of it. Literally." Flynn said.

"Wait. You don't want my hair?"

"Why on earth would I want your hair? Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it. End of story."

(Y/n) moved closer to Flynn. "You're telling us the truth?"

"Yes!" Flynn exclaims.

Pascal and Brielle weren't fully convince. They went closer to Flynn and stared at him in the eyes. They used their tails to signal the girls to pull them closer, but not before they glare at Flynn one more time. Brielle used her tiny fingers, pointing her eyes then at Flynn's, saying that she is watching him.

Rapunzel and (Y/n) began to talk to their animals friends. "I know. We need someone to take us." Rapunzel started. "I think he's telling the truth." (Y/n) spoke next. "He doesn't have fangs. But what choice do I have?" Rapuznel argued with Pascal. She looked back at (Y/n) and Brielle as they give her their approval.

"Okay, Flynn Ryder, I'm prepared to offer you a deal." Rapuznel spoke. "Look this way. Do you know what these are?" She used her hair to pull Flynn towards her mural, but he collapsed to the floor. (Y/n) and Brielle flinched at his hard impact.