Chapter 6

"Well, I've got to say, didn't know you two had that in you both back there. That was pretty impressive." Flynn complements. "We know!" Rapunzel and (Y/n) squealed in union. "We know."

"So...Flynn? Where are you from?"Rapunzel asked. "Whoa, whoa! Sorry Blondie, I don't do back-story. However, I am becoming very interested in yours. The both of you." Flynn looked back at Rapunzel and (Y/n). "Now I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair and cloak."

"Nope." (Y/n) shook her head. "Or the Mother and protective Father." Flynn adds. "Uh, uh." Rapunzel shook her head. "Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog and mouse." Flynn insults. "Chameleon/squirrel." Rapunzel and (Y/n) corrected.

"Nuances. Here's my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?" Flynn stopped and looks at Rapunzel and then he looks at (Y/n). "And you, looking for your sister, why haven't you left home to help before?"

Before they could answer back, they sudden heard rumbling coming from behind them. Their eyes widen when they saw the royal guards after them. Flynn and (Y/n) quickly grabs as much as Rapunzel's hair and begins to run away from the guards. They saw a light meaning they found a way out. Once outside, they stopped when they've reached the edge.

"Oh, no. They've found me. Dad must've sent them after me." (Y/n) whispered as Brielle looks with worry.

Suddenly, the Stabbington brothers appeared from another entrance from below. "Who are they?" (Y/n) asked. "They don't like me." Flynn answered.

From behind, they saw the royal guards have blocked their path."Who's that?" Rapunzel asked. "They don't like me either." Flynn points at them.

From the entrance, Maximus appears and glares at Flynn. "Who's that?" Rapunzel asked the final question. "Lets just assume for the moment that everyone here doesn't like me." Flynn snapped. "Here." Rapunzel hands him her frying pan. She lassos her hair towards the edge of a piece of wood. She grabs (Y/n) as they swings away towards the other side. The Captain smirks as he grabs his sword. "I've waited a long time for this."

Right when the guards begins to attack, Flynn defends himself by using the frying pan as a weapon. He swings and lands hits on the guards on by one. Once was actually surprised when he won the fight against the guards. "Oh mama! I have got to get me one of these!" Flynn exclaims. He points the frying pan at Maximus as he points a dagger at him. Flynn uses the frying pan to fight against Maximus. Flynn was beginning to find this very strange. "You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done." Maximus was able to frying pan away from Flynn as it falls to the floor. "How about two out of three?" Flynn asked, but Maximus points the dagger at him.

"Flynn!" Rapunzel saves him just in time. She uses her hair as he swings away from the Stabbington brothers. "Flynn, look out!!!" (Y/n) warns.

"Ha! You should see your faces, because you look..." Flynn was cut off when he hits his stomach. "Ridiculous." He gasped in pain.

(Y/n) and Rapunzel cringe when they saw his pain. Suddenly, they heard Maximus neighing furious as he kicks a long wooden pole to use as a bridge. Once he kicked it off, he didn't realized that it was part of holding the dam in place.

"Come on, Blondie and Little cloak! Jump!" Flynn encouraged. (Y/n) holds onto Rapunzel as they both leaped off the ledge. Thanks to Rapunzel's hair, they were able to land safely on to the ground before Maximus could catch them. Flynn slides down to catch up to the girls. He quickly made it to the bottom as more parts of the dam collapsed.

With it collapsing, the dam bursts and water begins to flood the area. everyone was getting caught in the flood. Luckily, Rapunzel, Flynn, and (Y/n) made it to another entrance. From the force of the water, a huge boulder blocks their path. Flynn caught the flying pan, before it got crushed. Inside the entrance was a dead end as water enters inside.