Chapter 1

Inside the tower, Rapunzel and her chameleon friend, Pascal were having a friendly game of hide and seek. Pascal ran outside and used the side of a flower pot to hide. He quickly changed his color to camouflage.

"HA!" Rapunzel opens doors to the tower. " Hmm, Well I guess Pascal's not hiding out here." Rapunzel walks away as Pascal chuckles. His victory was cut short when a piece of hair roped around his his tail. "GOTCHA!!!" Rapunzel exclaimed as Pascal shrieks. "That's twenty two for me. How about twenty three, out of forty five?" She suggested.
Pascal shakes his head no.

"Okay, well, what do you want to do?" Rapunzel asked. Pascal points his tail out the window, signaling they should go outside. Rapunzel didn't agree. "Yeah, I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you." Pascal pouts and sticks his tongue out. "Oh, come on Pascal, it's not so bad in there."

Rapunzel took Pascal inside and began to sing.

Seven a.m., the usual morning lineup
Start on the chores and sweep 'till the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15

Rapunzel began to do her chores and finished them in 15 minutes.

And so I'll read a book
Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Rapunzel used her free time to do the hobbies she likes.

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb
Sew a dress!
And I'll reread the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll brush and brush
And brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin'
And wanderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?

After she had lunch, Rapunzel began to do more of her hobbies that could keep her distracted. She began to brush her very, very, very long hair. She played with her hair by throwing into the air and being in the center as it surrounded her.

And tomorrow night
The lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older
Mother might just
Let me go

Rapunzel concludes her song hoping her mother will let her go outside.

Deep in the forest, (Y/n) sat under a tree as she was sketching a flower patch. Brielle was sitting on her shoulder and looking at the picture. (Y/n) showed the picture to Brielle. "What do you think, Brielle?" The squirrel gave her a thumbs up. (Y/n) chuckles.

She rises up from her seat and begins to walk deeper into the forest. As she continued walking, (Y/n) stopped and spotted something. It was a poster, a missing poster. She grabs the poster and saw it was a drawing of her with the words 'Missing' on the top. The image of her was smiling and wearing her royal attire. She sighed. She knew that her parents were looking for her. She couldn't blame them, they were afraid that they would never see their daughters again. (Y/n) stuffed the poster in her satchel and continued her journey.

"I still can't believe it's been months and I've still haven't found anything thing." (Y/n) sighs. "I just wish I could find her."

Brielle saw that (Y/n) was beginning to feel depressed. She knew her dream was to have her sister back. Brielle nuzzled on (Y/n)'s cheek. (Y/n) chuckles at her small friend. "Thanks, Brielle."

Brielle nods at her.

"Now, let's continue our search for my big sister."

(Y/n) wasn't going to give up until she was reunited with her long lost sister.

What (Y/n) didn't know is that three thieves were back at the castle making a heist. The thieves made it to the top of the castle as one of them wad enjoying the view.

"Wow! I could get used to a view like this." The thief, Flynn Rider admired the view. "Rider, come on." Sideburns ushered. "Hold on. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle." Flynn said. "We do this job, you can buy your own castle." Sideburns grabs Flynn by the back of his shirt.

Flynn was lowered down carefully not to be seen. He saw what they came to steal. The crowns of the two princess that went missing. Flynn grabs the crowns and puts them inside his satchel. A guard suddenly sneeze and Flynn just had to joke around.

"Hay fever?" Flynn asked.

"Yeah." The guard reply. He suddenly realized that Flynn has stolen the crowns. "Huh? Wait!  Hey, wait!"

Flynn and the two other thieves ran towards the forest, escaping from the guards that would soon follow them. "Can't you picture me in a castle of my own? Because I certainly can. All the things we've seen and it's only 8:00 in the morning! Gentlemen, this is a very big day!"