Hello

* lunch time *
I set my backpack in me and McKenna's usual spot. I then went to the vending machine and typed in 30b for potato chips. Then the damn thing got stuck.
" fuck, uuugh and that was my last dollar,fucking shit. "
As I was shaking and punching the vending machine trying to get the damn chips to fall off , I was startled to hear someone talk behind me.
" mind if I help ?," said a voice behind me. I turned around to see it was him, the guy who was staring at me by stairs, the voice in my head.... I froze in fear and couldn't even talk or breathe.
He grinned at me and said " what's the matter ? Cat got your tongue?," he patted my head and walked away without leaving his eyes off of me.
"Fuck that fuck that fuck that FUCK THAT," i said as I was speed walking back to the cafeteria. I saw McKenna already waiting for me.
" God damn Rider, yah look like you saw a ghost! Yah good?,"said McKenna.
While breathing hard and trying calm down, I sat down and let out a big sigh. I couldn't talk, it's like if I was paralyzed.
" Violet? Sweetheart you ok?"
McKenna got up and gave me a small hug. I shook my head and said " it was him, he was the voice in my head..."
" what voice ?"
" th-that guy you threw a wa-water bottle at, i was at the vending machine and-and-and my damn chips got stuck and he was behind me and I swear when he spoke, I heard his voice in my head earlier and said ' I'll die in his hands ' WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN MCKENNA WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MEAN?"

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped talking and stared at me.
" hey y'all quit your starin, unless you wanna hear your mama screaming in bed tonight because of me,"she said.
Everyone proceeded with their talking and started eating.
" listen, you aren't making any sense with your 'I heard his voice in my head before ' shit. Speak English hoe", said McKenna with a concerned face.

" He gave me a creepy look, like if he knew I heard his voice in my head threatening to kill me."
"How can that be possible Violet? Can you even hear yourself? Is not like he's a psychic or some shit", she said as she finally sat down.
" If you were in this situation would you want me to believe you or just keep looking at you like a crazy bitch? I know what I said is strange, but I need you think in my place. Even if I sound crazy"
"Ok ok ok I get it , you feel weird about boys and he's good looking. So you're confused with your feelings and stressed out. Maybe that's why your imagination is taking over your head and—"
" What fuck does this have to do with my feelings McKenna? That doesn't make any sense! I'm clearly telling you some guy is trying to kill me and you come up with my feelings messing with my head ? Now you're the crazy bitch," I said while getting my backpack getting ready to leave.
" I'm sorry I was just sayin cuz I'm confused as hell, he's probably a psychic freak and trying to scare yah".
" yeah uh huh for sure."
" c'mon lets go to class, I'll come over after school so we could talk about this more," she said while rubbing my shoulder.
I got up and went to class without McKenna and put my hood on hoping that freak won't see me.
I have to walk faster , I have to walk faster.

Time flew by to my last period , I sat at back corner of my art class and lay my head down.
" Umm? Young man and who are you supposed to be ?", my art teacher Mr.Davila said.
" Dillan Lee Bennet, sir, I'm a foreign exchange student from Sweden. I just moved in yesterday."

I quickly jumped and looked up. "Foreign exchange student ?" I said under my breath

" Is a pleasure to have you in my class Dillan, you may sit right next to Violet, I'm sure she won't mind. Violet? May you please raise your hand so Dillan can know where to sit?", he said.

Shit , why next to me ? Why ? Out of all people why me? I kept my head down and nervously raised my hand. I heard his loud footsteps towards me. Pulling his chair next to mine. I am paralyzed in fear once again.

" Hello Violet"