School

"Stupid woman, doesn't even know when to shut the fuck up," I played my music loud enough till I couldn't hear my own voice singing a long. Bring Me The Horizon was on and oh boy how I love trying to scream like Oliver Sykes, even tho I fail,it's really fun to mimic him.
*ferrrrrr fff frrrrr* my phone buzzed.
I looked to see that I got a txt from McKenna. My best friend since elementary. Is like we were destined to be friends. Even tho she's from Oklahoma and has a thicc country accent, the girl sure does love to dress country all right. She always wears a hat, a grey shirt and black shorts and boots. Cowboy boots.Short dirty blonde hair and freckles and beautiful hazel eyes ( god I wish I have hazel eyes but hey I have grey eyes and that's rare). The girl wasn't like typical Oklahoma gals, she was a tomboy.She always ranted to the teacher about having too much homework or work in class. It always cracks me up when her thicc country accent says " whut dah hell, Ms.B how the fuck are you supposed to do this shit." Typical McKenna.

Where the fuck are you??? My Oklahoma ass is freezing out here!😑

I chuckled and typed

Im on my way dumbass 😂

I slowly parked in my usual parking spot,seeing McKenna all pissed tapping her feet impatiently waiting for me to get off my car to yell at me for taking forever.
I got off and was ready to get yelled at by a thicc Oklahoma short angry gal so I can laugh my ass off by her accent.
" Before you start with your laughin, you had me waitin for an hour! The fuck you were takin so long?! Gawd damn"
I tried to hold in my laugh but instead I snorted so loud that I sounded like a dying pig. " My m-mom, haha the dumbass was biting on my ass this morning and my dad told me to leave already."
" Of course, you and your mom are like Tom and jerry or an old married couple," McKenna said with a huge grin on her face.
" Shut the fuck up!"
" That's what you get for letting my ass freeze out here haha"
" whatever, it's your own fault for staying out here instead of being inside"
" I mean I would've but I figured you would've come early"
" aww isn't that sweet, I didn't need you to kiss my ass"
" well with that bruised ass you have, yeah," McKenna threw her head up and started to laugh like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and pushed her a bit, but even that made her laugh harder and snort a bit.
" SHUT IT PIG"
"Oink oink Mrs Rider," McKenna said while stretching her nose to look like a pig and snorted. I couldn't help but laugh and we both went inside the school building, heading to our usual hang out which was the stairs near the vending machines. Which was a good spot to get up to get snacks and a quiet place to chat and be stupid.

"Hey can I ask you something?," said McKenna. " yeah anything," I replied back as I took a sip of my coffee. " why is your mom such a hateful bitch, I mean she has always treated you like shit. I get it that she gets mad at yah for doin drugs and shit but my question is why? You never told me why even as kids". My mind went blank, McKenna never asks serious personal questions, I mean she is a curious person, but not the type that acts like a damn therapist. " you might wanna sit down on this one," I said to McKenna as she stared at me with worried eyes.
" Ever since I was a kid, my mom and dad fought a lot, almost got into divorce. Mom always blamed it on me, just cuz she couldn't accept the shitty person she is, she used to hit me and slap me for small things. Dad of course defended me cuz I was his only child and he always wanted one. My mom hated that because she never got that type of affection from him in a long time. Guess it explains a bit why I'm so rebellious and how I am because of my mother."
McKenna put her hand on my shoulder and hugged me so tight that I felt a lump on my throat and my face getting hot. I gave McKenna a smile to make it seem I'm ok.
" you sure you're ok?,"
" yes, never better. Now let's head to class before I get sent to detention again for being late," I said.
She nodded and walked away as I watched her go inside her classroom. I felt a warm stream of tears slip down my cheeks. " shit, my makeup is gunna be ruined if I start crying more like a baby." I said to myself as I quickly went to the restroom and looked in mirror to check on my makeup.
I had smudged eyeliner on tracks of my tears, great just great. I opened my backpack and took out my makeup wipes and took of the eyeliner that was in my cheeks. At least not all of my makeup was ruined.
As I was on my way to class I saw what I believe was an angel, but with demon eyes. A guy. He was leaning against the ramp of the stairs,staring right at me. His stare made me have shiver down my spine. I never seen him before, he gave me vibes that I should stay away from him. But he looks so beautiful. I swear his eyes were glowing bright red as I took a quick glance at him again and it looked normal like if I imagined it.
As I got in my chemistry class I sat down in my seat. I still have that image in my head. The way he looked at me. It's like I can't stop thinking about him, it was just a strange encounter with that strange hot guy. His eyes, I can't explain why but I swear they were glowing.