Chapter 15:There's Something I Have to Tell You

In a flash of light, everything was back to a solid form. You sat up, looking around the room. It was completely empty, except for the furniture. You got off the bed and slowly walked to the door.

"Hello?" you called out. "You're awake!" a woman with a black hood on came running out of the nursery. You backed away, going for a knife, but it wasn't where you left it.

"Stay back." you said sternly. "Wait. Wait, look." she said before taking the hood off. At first, you couldn't tell who she was. She looked so familiar though. Her eyes... "Kelly?" you asked. She nodded, holding her arms out for you. You gave in and hugged her back. "How... wait. Where am I?" you asked, pulling away.

"Y/N, we're in Heaven. I-I found you, unconscious out there. I don't know how or why. People usually just end up in their own heavens." she explained. "No, no, no. I can't be in Heaven. Ja... oh, Kelly, I need to go." you panicked, rushing through the house.

"Wait. Wait, Y/N. Come on!" she yelled chasing after you. "Kelly, please stop following me." you said as you reached the middle of the driveway.

"No, Y/N. You have to listen to me!" she said, frustration filled her voice. You sighed, stopping where you were. "I've already tried escaping, Okay? Honey, there's no way out. Not unless the angels want you out." her voice went calm again. "There has to be another way out." you said, turning back to her.

"I'm sorry. I-I've tried everything. I want to be there for my son, but I can't... and I don't know. Maybe they'll let you out, but..." she rambled. You stood there, silent for a second. "No. I cannot believe that. I have to get back out there." you said, continuing your trudge forward. "Where are you gonna go?" she asked, following after you.

You couldn't tell her. You were planning on doing what you did when Jack was sick. You were going to run out into the woods and scream for those bastards to come get you. "Look, Kelly. I really don't think you should follow me." you told her. "And I really don't think you should do... whatever it is you're going to do alone." she argued.

You sighed, stopping again. You let out a small laugh to yourself and put a hand to your forehead. "What is so funny?" she asked, stopping in front of you. You shook your head. "Nothing. Nothing, it's just... you just sound like... like, um... nevermind." you laughed nervously.

"Okay. Well, what's the plan? Because I'm not leaving." she went on. "I know. Just... stay back." you said before taking a step forward. She nodded, taking a few steps back. You took a shaky breath before looking to the sky.

"We need to talk. I don't care if you're busy. Someone needs to get their feathery ass over here!" you yelled. "A Winchester. How... I would say unexpected, but it's not." a female angel appeared, crossing her arms.

*Meanwhile*

Jack was doing his best to revive you. He placed his hands on your chest, attempting to use his powers to start your heart again. "Come on, come on, come on." he repeated over and over again as his tears spilled onto your lifeless body. Dean walked into the room, a baby laid in his arms, flailing and wailing.

"I can't... she... she's..." he sobbed, continuing to give you CPR. "Jack, you need to stop. Okay, I know this is hard, but..." Dean started, bouncing the baby. "I can't stop. I promised her that I would do anything to get her back. Anything." he continued.

Dean walked to his side and put a hand to Jack's shoulder, pulling him back into his body. "No! No, please, Dean..." he begged, tears pouring.

"I know this is hard. It's hard for Sammy and me too, but if... when we get her back, her body can't be broken." he told him. "Now, you have two babies that need their dad. Sam and I are gonna do everything we can to help you with them and getting Y/N back." he added.

Jack nodded, looking at the baby who had stopped crying the moment he saw him. "I think he wants you to hold him. Here, sit on the bed." Dean said, readjusting his hold on the baby.

Jack hesitated, trying to come up with a reason why he shouldn't hold the baby. It wasn't that he didn't want to. He's never held a baby before and looking at him now, he looks so much smaller and fragile than before.

"It's okay. He won't break... there we go." Dean said calmly as he slowly handed the baby boy to Jack. "Dean, I-I can't..." he trailed off the baby was laid in his arms.

"There you go. Support his head." Jack stared at the baby. "You have your mom's eyes." he whispered as the tiny being reached for his shirt, clutching it in his hand. "Dean?" Jack asked without taking his eyes off the little one. "Yeah." he answered through a breath. "Where's m-my... daughter?" he asked. "Sam's got her. I can go get her if you want..." Dean replied.

"No, no. I get it. She looks exactly like Y/N. He needs some time." he smiled, sadly. "Well, I'll give you two a minute." Dean said as he left the room. Jack sighed. "You're so small..." he trailed off.

*Heaven*

The angel had refused to help you. You threw a punch, which she dodged. "I don't know if you've noticed, but you aren't pregnant anymore." she teased. "Get me the hell out of here." you said sternly. "Hell. Now that's an idea." she jeered. You charged at her, planning to make another move, but in the blink of an eye, she was gone.

You growled in frustration. "Son of a..." you mumbled before Kelly came running at you. "You're a Winchester?" she asked in shock. "Yeah... didn't my brothers say anything about me?" you questioned, furrowing your eyebrows. "N-No... Sam and Dean are your brothers... Then you must know Jack!" her eyes brightened at her discovery.

"Wait. How did you know my name if my brothers didn't talk about me?" you asked. "Oh, everyone in Heaven knows everyone else's names. I was assuming that's how you knew me, but I guess not..." she chuckled lightly. You nodded.

"So... Uh... you know Jack?" she asked, giving an unsure smile. "Yeah. Yeah, I do." you replied, nervously looking to the ground.

"Well, I guess we should go back to the cabin, then. Uh... if you want me to, I can tell you about him." you suggested. "Yes. Yes, I would love that. In here we have unlimited anything you want, and you can never be too full or anything."

She rambled the whole way back to the cabin about how wonderful it is to be here, and she never had this much growing up. You didn't know if you should feel bad or not, considering you're both dead.

You told her about how Jack and you had met. About Dean getting mad at the two of you for stealing Baby, of course you left some parts out. But then she asked you how you got there.

"H-How did I get here... I... I had a baby... two actually." you started. She looked at you with sadness and understanding. "Oh... well, I guess we have something in common then." she smiled. "More than you know... Kelly, the babies are Elioud. The..." you began to explain.

"The children of a Nephilim. But wh... Jack?" her mouth dropped. You nodded. She stared blankly for a second before taking a breath. "There's something I didn't tell you." she said, looking to the floor with a look of embarrassment.

"What?... Kelly, please tell me." you begged. She hesitated before finally saying "There is another way out of here."

*Haha... ok, I did mean to post this a day late. I hope you like it!! Don't forget to check out "Who Am I?" From my stories! I'll be back next Saturday. Bye!*