Chapter 11: Alone

Your POV

School started up again and all the classes this semester were 10 times harder. I was actually being forced to use my quirk, which I still don't like using.

My mind has been wandering a bit though. I can't help but think about that quick kiss Kiri-Kun gave me. Or the fact the Sho-kun and I almost kissed as well. Or that I held my brother when he was at his weakest state, his crying state.

A lot can happen within 2 weeks apparently. I swear, the author of this book better have a good idea or they are dead (Author: I promise I have something planned *gulps softly* Don't worry. Hehehe... eh...)

After school ended, I grabbed my hero costume and brought it back to my room. Thanks to Momo, it's pretty badly torn up. So, I'm bringing it to my room so I can fix it.

It's almost 7 at night by the time I leave my room and go downstairs. Everyone is out doing something, so I'm alone. My cough has been getting worse and I know it.

I started to cough, grabbing a napkin and holding it to my mouth. When the coughing fit stopped, I was on the floor, leaning against the wall. I looked at the napkin and saw blood.

"Great. Just great. I'm coughing up blood again. I need to get my medicine from home or talk to my teachers. Maybe Recovery girl and explain what's happening to me..." Sighing, I get up and get my coat on.

I walked to the school building and entered it. The doors were unlocked, what can I say. I walked to the infirmary to see Recovery Girl is still here. So I knock on the door gently.

She looks at me and motions me in. "I spoke with your parents and they told me about you being ill. I just want to examine you to make sure it's nothing life-threatening." I just nodded and let her.

Recovery Girl left the room for a while, so I started to sing(play the song if you haven't already) out of boredom, while looking out the window. I pulled my knees to my chest, resting my chin on the joints.

She didn't return for quite a while. An hour actually. When she did, her face looked relieved.

"It isn't life-threatening. Just to drink your own tonic. I don't know why it's hurting you like that. If you drink your own healing tonic, you'll be poisoning your own body. I'll give you some medicine to clear the poison out of your system. Make sure to rest a lot within the next week or so." I nodded once again, standing and bowing to her politely.

"Thank you ma'am. I promise that I will not use my healing tonic on myself. Have a good night." With that said, I took the medicine she gave me and left.

I got back to the dorms and walked in. Everyone seemed so happy. Even my brother wasn't as grouchy as normal. I just ignored them and went on my way to my room.

After getting ready for bed, I walked over to my sewing area and continued working on my new project. I was making things for those I'm closest to in Class 1A. Currently, I'm working on something for Katsuki. That's when I fell asleep.