Chapter 8: In The Dorms

Quick A/N: I just wanted to give a shout out to @aci_F_x_A (F x A) for always being the first to vote on a chapter and usually one of the first to even read it. So thank you! Now, on to the story~

Your POV

Finally, the small break was mostly over. Today is the day that everyone moves into the new dorms. Mine will remain pretty barin, but oh well.

When I arrived at my room, there was quite a bit of IKEA furniture and even a toolbox. I'm guessing I have to construct my own furniture. Oh well, I like using tools.

I spent a few hours arranging and building my room to my liking. My room had a window, so I put my desk near that. My bed was on the wall opposite my desk, laying flat against the wall. I had filled my closet with all my clothes and other things, like little nick nacks you sickos.

After I finished furnishing my room, including me having to put curtains up, make my bed and putting lightbulbs in my lamps. I also have 2 desks. The one by the window is for school. The other one is by my closet with sewing supplies(including fabric, thread, a sewing machine, needles, pin cushions, thimbles, a waste bin, a set of drawers for storing all of these supplies and that's it.).

When I went downstairs, I got immediately tackled by someone. Not gonna lie, I squeak at being tackled to the ground.

Looking at who it is, I was immediately able to notice that it's Kirishima! He just has his hair down instead of gelled up. Smiling, I hugged back.

"Did I miss something important? If so, sorry. I had to put everything together in my room manually." Once those words left my mouth, Kirishima looked up at me.

"That's strange. Everyone else's room was already put together with furniture. All we had to do was decorate it." He explained, making me frown a bit.

"Actually, I don't mind. I'm actually pretty good with tools and such since I went most of my life quirkless. I don't need a quirk to survive." To be honest with myself and all of you who are reading this, I actually wanted to go into the support class. But like mentioned in the prologue, someone has to keep an eye on Katsuki.

Kirishima nodded before getting off of me. Once he was off, I was helped up by Tsuyu, Momo, and Tokoyami. They all smiled at me, but glared(?) at each other? Maybe I'm just imagining things...

Uraraka walked over to me, smiling brightly. "We are thinking about doing a room rating activity. Wanna join?"

"Sorry, but I'm gonna go train for a bit. Just call for me if you guys are hungry." I said, politely declining before walking outside. I could see Midoriya practicing a bit and decided to go spar with him.

"Hey, Izu-kun. Mind if we spar for a bit? With or without quirks is up to you." Speaking, I could see him getting excited at just the idea of a friendly battle. Or maybe it's because he knows I can heal him if anything happens.

"Sure, (Name)-kun! I'd love to spar without quirks." With those words being said, we got into our fighting stance, smiling at each other.

No One's POV; In the building

"I always thought that (Name) was against fighting. What happened when Bakugou was kidnapped that changed him so much?" Kirishima asked the group as Bakugou walked out of the elevator.

"Why are you shitty extras talking about my brother. That quirkless brat needs to learn his place. And don't tell me that you guys think he has a quirk too?" Bakugou groaned, sitting down on the windowsill and watched his brother fight.

Todoroki walked over. "Your brother does have a quirk. His quirk is probably stronger than anyone else's here. He obliterated 10 trees after you got kidnapped AND THEN he trained with me all break with his quirk at my house. I couldn't even land a single hit on him. With ice OR fire. So (Name) Bakugou had a secret quirk that no one knew about. The only question is why did he hide it?"