Chapter 3: After The Sports Festival

Your POV

Even though my brother won, he's not really happy. I got third place with Tokyami, we had tied. Amazing, isn't it? I've achieved more without a quirk than I ever have WITH a quirk. Damn.

We were currently getting ready to board the bus to go back home when I felt a hand on my wrist. When I turned to see who it was, there was a group of people waiting.

The people are people I know. Tsuyu, Momo, Ochaco, Tokyami, TetsuTetsu, Shinsou, and even my brother Katsuki. I walked over to the group confused, Dark Shadow is the one holding my wrist.

"Hey, guys, something wrong?" Once I asked, I immediately regretted it since my brother lost it. From weak to strong, I guess I know why he's angry. Oh well.

"You're super strong, but how did you not even get a scratch, (Name)?" Uraraka asked kindly and I gave her a bright smile.

"It's because I was strategizing. While everyone was battling, I took notes like I do in class. After learning the quirks, I came up with 3 plans. 2 of which are backups. And I did get hurt." After explaining myself, I lifted my shirt to show the bandaged areas.

"Anyways, it hurts to stand for too long, so I'm gonna go sit down on the bus. We can talk more there or at school." As I was turning away, I got an idea. So I turned back around. "May I have your guys number? I live with you, Katsuki, so I don't really need your number. And I already have it." I muttered the last part.

The next thing I know is that Dark Shadow is holding me so I don't have to stand any longer as everyone puts their info into my phone. Dark Shadow didn't put me down until there was a spot to sit on the bus.

The Sports Festival was super exhausting, so I ended up falling asleep on the bus. Hopefully whoever I'm sitting next to doesn't mind...

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV

I was reading the textbook about tomorrow's lesson when I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder. Looking over, I couldn't help but smile. (name) Bakugou had fallen asleep. Makes sense, he doesn't have as much stamina as the rest of us do.

Putting the book up, after marking my spot, of course, I moved slightly and moved his head onto my lap. His hair is so soft, so I kept petting it gently to keep him asleep.

When I looked back up, I noticed all the glares I was getting. I just shrugged it off, smiling more. They were just jealous that they didn't have a sleeping (Name) on their laps.

Bakugou Katsuki's POV

I don't trust anyone near him. He's my fucking twin and they're treating him like he's a fucking trophy! Like what the actual fuck! Just be grateful that his weak ass hasn't died yet.

The way Shitty Hair, Half-and-Hald bastard, Birds for brains, Pink face, Frog chick AND NOW Ponytail Girl. How many people do I have to kill to keep my brother safe! If only he had a quirk, then I wouldn't be so fucking scared to lose him...