Chapter 4: Training Camp Pt.1

Your POV

So apparently half of the freshman year is on a god damn bus. We are on our way to a training camp. Off-campus. What could go wrong?

It's been 30 minutes when the bus came to a stop and we were told to get out. Once off the bus, we met the Wild, Wild Pussycats. After meeting them, they pushed us off a cliff into the forest. I already hate them.

After falling for a few moments, I saw the ground coming into view. Bracing myself for the collision, I started to think. No one in my class would let me hit the ground since the find me weaker than them.

Once that thought went through my head, I was caught by the one and only Izuku Midoriya.

"Hey Izu! Thanks for the save, but we're not out of the woods yet. Literally." Sighing, he set me down before smiling brightly. Midoriya leaned closer to my ear, his breath making me shiver a bit.

"Why are you still lying? I'm proud of you for not dying yet, but you can't keep acting like this. So why are you keeping your quirk a light year away?" Once he asked that question, I just shrugged. 

"Never had a reason too. Now let's get through this forest and get something to eat. I'm already starving." I say through a small laugh.

Midoriya's and Katsuki's mouths both started watering. "Will you be cooking today?" They asked in unison before Katsuki glared at Midoriya.

"Not today. Maybe at some point during this training camp experience." I said, smiling more while walking through the forested area. 

-Time Skip-

We finally made it out of the forest, only for us to have to cook. The little boy, Kota, has seemingly taken a liking to me. He honestly won't leave me alone, which makes me happy. 

-The Next Day-

I made breakfast for everyone since we'll be pushed past our limits today. Walking outside, I smiled at everyone and gave them their breakfast. It was a vegetarian dish that didn't even look vegetarian.

That was when I was called over to Mr. Aizawa and the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, bowing politely as a greeting. 

"We need to know if you're hiding anything. I spoke with your father and mother already, so I'll know if you're lying or not." Aizawa said, giving me a cold stare.

I sighed and kicked at the ground. "I have a quirk that I don't like using. But I will if I deem the situation necessary or if my emotions get the better of me. My quirk is similar to my brothers, with some slight differences. For one, my quirk is called Acid Explosion. It has some form of a quirk mutation which allows me to make a healing tonic with the same sweat if I want to. The healing tonic can heal almost any injuries that have been obtained within the last 24 hours. So the official name for my complete quirk is Acidic Explosion and Tonic." After explaining myself about why I don't use either part of my quirk, Aizawa sighed and nodded.

"Alright. But I want you to use it before the end of this year." Once he said that I smiled brightly.

"Will do, Aizawa-Sensei!" and then I ran back to watch the other while training my body.

Aizawa's POV

So my suspicion was right. He does have a quirk but doesn't use it. I can't believe that he obliterated a villain for the most part when his quirk had JUST manifested. His parents tell me that they've been training him so his quirk doesn't get out of control. If he doesn't use his quirk, I fear it will cost him his life in this line of work...