Chapter 6: Training At The Todoroki Household

Your POV

After everyone went to save Katsuki, we were given a break. I was using this break to get stronger. Endeavor had offered to mentor me, so I accepted the offer. The offer had 3 big things in it.

1. I have to live at the Todoroki Household until further notice from UA

2. Training will be from Noon-Midnight, no complaints allowed

3. I have to ask permission to go somewhere. 

So, the rules aren't that bad either. I only have 6 main ones. The Six Rules are:

1. Cook and clean after myself and Shoto

2. Share a room with my classmate

3. Train with Shoto

4. Only ever refer to Enji as Endeavor

5. Never, ever sass back

6. And always use my quirk in training, no holding back. 

So that's what I've been following for the past 4 days. My body, mind, and quirk are exhausted but I need this. Working this hard is strenuous, yet it helps with my overall endurance and strength.

And it's not so bad training and sleeping in the same room as Sho-Kun. I've slowly been cracking his shell. The armor he wears to be safe around people is slowly falling off around me.

"So, Sho-Kun. Have you ever been to an arcade?" I asked curiously while cooking dinner for the two of us. And its not soba noodles. We've had that at least 3 times in the past 2 days.

"No, I haven't. But what are you cooking today?" Shoto asked, walking up behind me and looking over my shoulder. His hands were placed on my waist since he was still hesitant against boiling water.

"I'm making Pork Cutlet Bowls for us. It's something to have every once in a while, but not every day." As I spoke, I noticed Endeavor in the doorway. "Good evening, Endeavor. After Shoto and I eat, may we go out for a walk? And would you like a bowl?" I asked, mostly out of respect even though I was tempted just to sneak out tonight anyways.

"I would like and bowl, and if you finished training and cleaning up after yourselves, then fine. Just be back before 11:30." Endeavor said, watching Shoto and I. "And Shoto, shouldn't you be giving our guest so room to cook?"

With that said, the calm presence of Shoto moved. I would be lying if I said I didn't like him being so close to me. 

"Sir, it was ok. I didn't mind at all. It was very soothing. And I was teaching him some techniques unconsciously." I grabbed the utensils and everything for the meal as I spoke. Once the pork and everything was done, I plated the food and place the bowls at the table with a smile.

-Time Skip-

Dinner was super awkward. Shoto and I kept kicking each other. At the moment, I was helping him with dishes.

"Since we were given the ok, after this get dressed in some casual clothes. I'm taking you out for a night on the town! It's gonna be super fun!" I was practically squealing like a little girl. No one said that I had to be manly, and showing weakness is the manliest thing a guy can do, so get off my case.