First meeting

No one pov
You live in a country in the north, where the weather is always cold. There's less sun and always gloomy but you were used to it. The people were so pale that their cheeks would turn red when they smiled. Same goes with you.

Your pov
*Alarm rings*
"6.50? Shoot! I'm late for school." You hurried downstairs, bid goodbye to your mom and without even having breakfast, you left for school. You were a straight A student. You always aced the tests. It wasn't like you were a nerd but you were naturally smart. You didn't have to push yourself to study just so you could score well. You were obviously single because you thought guys are a distraction. You wanted to graduate school peacefully without any drama. Not like you didn't want to have a good relationship but you were always afraid of commitments. This was all because of your past relationship which didn't end well and it broke a huge part of you which took you so long to heal.
Entering the school building, you took long steps in order to reach timely. You were almost there until *bump* "Ow!" You groaned in pain as you bumped your head into broad shoulders. You felt a pair of cold hands on your shoulders. When you looked up, you saw a beautiful pale face. It was much paler but so ethereal. A face you've never seen before. So fine. You got carried away for a second. "I'm so sorry Miss I wasn't looking. Are you okay?." He said. "Um... yeah. I'm o- okay" wait did i just stutter? . He realised he was still holding you so he put his hands away. As he was about to say something, the bell rang. "Holy shit! I gotta go." With that you left.

Jungkook pov
As I got out from the Principal's office, I was making my way to the class. I was almost there until I came in contact with a human, a fragile soul, a ... Girl? She was so beautiful. Like some Goddess from heaven. I felt a pit forming in my stomach, something that has not happened in years. I have never seen such a beauty in my 109 years of existence. She was so naturally attractive, that I really felt the urge to touch her and so I did. But she looked so delicate that I felt I might break her if I held her for too long. So I released my hands off her.
I wanted to ask her what her name was, but I guess she had to leave.

Your pov
You entered the class just in time to see that the teacher was waiting for you. And there was a new boy. Wait? What? Is he the new guy everyone's been talking about? But how did he reach here before me? "Y/n we were about to begin without you." The teacher said. "My apologies." As you bowed before the teacher apologetically, you felt a pair of eyes staring at you. It was him. The new guy. His stare was different. You couldn't tell if it was a genuine simple stare or a pervert one. So all you did was ignore. "So everybody this is Jeon Jungkook, a new transfer student from Busan. Make sure you help him with anything and make him feel comfortable."
Yes it's him! Jeon Jungkook! All the girls were drooling over him last week when they first saw him in school. I mean who wouldn't ? He is kind of attractive. Shush! Stop it Y/n! No guys remember? As you processed your thoughts you heard the teacher call your name "Y/n, since you were late today, I give you the responsibility to give Jungkook the school tour." "Sure." That was all you could say.

Why does it have to be me? I don't want any guys even near me. At least not someone who is THIS hot.
You were still lost in your thoughts when you felt someone taking the seat beside you. Right. It has to be him. "Hi, you seem to think too much." He said. His voice was so deep and raspy now that he spoke so close to you. "Huh? What do you mean?" "Nothing just.. you seem to be lost somewhere.. tell me I'm not wrong." He said as he chucked. God damnit!
"You're so wrong! I wasn't lost, I was thinking."
"So you WERE thinking." "Ugh you're sucha talker." It made him chuckle again which made you blush at how cute his smile was.
Okay this is it! I'm going to stay away from him. His smile is making me go crazyyyy!! Aghhh. You were screaming in your head. All this time you kept telling yourself to keep a distance from boys but Jungkook was so much different. It FELT different.
*Bell rings*
"Finally!" You exclaimed. "That wasn't so bad." Said Jungkook. You released he was sitting beside you all this time and you didn't even acknowledge it because you were so lost in your thoughts. "You're new. You'll get to know how boring everything is when you get used to this place."
You were about to leave as he held your wrist. "You're supposed to show me around." His touch was cold. Colder than what you're used to. "Oh yeah. Come on." You said as you released your hand from his grip, not making it obvious that you were uncomfortable. But Jungkook could sense it. Throughout the tour Jungkook kept a little distance from you because he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable because of him again. As the tour ended you said, "So now tell me what all did you understand from this tour." "Um there's a ground over there. Then there the labs, the classrooms." He said so casually. "Excuse me? I've been talking about this school for the last 30 minutes and all you understood was the classrooms and the labs?" You said with a little annoyed tone because you wasted your time touring him when he clearly wasn't paying attention. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." "Then what were you paying attention to?" You said, more rudely this time. "Your face." Did I just hear what I thought I did? Your anger turned into a fluster. Your body calmed down. You ignored what he said and moved away from him.