«kiribaku»[smut]

'Quirk accident'

~❤️🧡~

Warnings: smut, teasing, slight omegaverse, ass eating
Ship: Kiribaku
Type: smut
AU: none/second year of UA
Word count: 1553

~❤️🧡~

"So, what was this weird ass quirk you got hit with again?" I lied flat on my chest, swinging my feet above my back. "Hypnosis quirk." Bakugou mumbled and dived right back into his romance manga. You may not think this, but he actually has a lot of those in his room. Not all the same of course.

"Uh, little more explanation please?" I poked his sides. "Stop it you idioooot!" I slapped my hands away roughly. "Aw." I rubbed one of my hands and pouted in attempt to convince him to talk to me.

"Well?" I raised one eyebrow. "It's...embarrassing..." He blushed a bright red. "So....?" I continued to tease him. "I get immense pleasure when the person I like says my name, okay?!" I stared at Bakugou before the realisation hit me and my face flushed red as well.

"O-oh.." I rubbed the back of my neck and bit my lip. "How long is this quirk lasting, Bakugou?" I asked. I saw him stiffen up. "Ngh—twelve hours." I looked at his forehead and a small bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. Would I be...? Nah.

"Oh."

"Don't 'oh' me!" He growled. "Sooo....who do you like then, Bakugou?" I asked. "I could keep them away from y—" "SHUT UP!" He yelled. "I don't wanna hear your shit anymore!" He crossed his arms. "When you say 'your name'," I didn't stop talking, "does that mean Bakugou and Katsuki or just Bakugou or Katsuki?" He gritted his teeth together.

"I-I don't know!" He pushed me off of the bed. "Oww!"

"Bakugou do you like me?" That's when he lost it, tears rolling down his cheeks, body spasming at his name. "Ugh~!" His toes curled and his eyes rolled back. "Kirishima p-please!" He cried out to me. "So, that's a yes?" I smirked lightly. "Yes! Yes! For crying out loud! Yes!"

I helped him sit back up again and I rubbed his back. I leaned into him and whispered in his ear, "Bakugou Bakugou, I like you too, Bakugou Katsuki, I like you~" I trailed my finger over his twitching thigh. "Kirishima...." Goosebumps spread over my body as he spoke my name on a low tone.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and before I knew it, he was sucking and biting it. "B-bakugou! What are you doing?!" Fuck. I forgot. Within a split second he bit down harshly on my neck to prevent himself from moaning out. "Please~ I-I need it, Kiri, please..." This is the softest Bakugou I've ever seen.

He looked up at me, almost begging to be touched. "Kirishima...Eijirou please..~" He clutched himself to my arm. I caressed his cheek, making him melt in my hand immediately. My eyes widened. He's just like a kitten!

I patted my thigh. "Come sit here." He pulled away and sat down on my thigh, rubbing himself on it. "Look at you, Bakugou Katsuki,rubbing himself on my thigh, trying to get off but yet he needs my hands to be pleasured. Isn't that right? Katsuki?" I teased. I felt him shaking on my thigh and he wrapped his arms around my neck, holding me tightly. "Eijirou p-please, I want you s-So bad...." He cried softly in my neck.