«kamisero»[angst/fluff]

"My successor"

~🖤💛~

Warnings: none
Ship: kamisero
Type: angst/fluff
AU: future
Word count: 1509

~🖤💛~

"Den?" Denki groaned as he rubbed his eyes. "Yeah?" "Kekkan's awake." Denki dropped his weight on his husband. "You go." Hanta stroked his bare back. "No, he's calling for you, don't you hear?" Denki streched and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Fine, I'll go. But next time he calls, you are going."

Denki walked over to their son's bedroom. "Kek? What's wrong?" His three year old wiped his eyes. "Y-you and papa were g-gone!" He cried out. Denki sat him on his lap. "Why, baby, you have to tell daddy." Kekkan only shook his head and pouted. "No." Denki stroked his hair. "why not?"

"It would make you sad, daddy..!" Denki rocked his son slowly. "No, I promise, it won't, and if it will, I won't blame you." Kekkan nodded slowly. "You and papa," he started, Denki hugged him tightly, "you and papa were gone.." Denki kissed his cheek. "And where did we go?" Kekkan's tiny hands wiped his eyes. "I-under the g-ground. U-under a g-grave...?"

Ah, so Kekkan dreamed his dads were dead. "Oh, baby, it's okay, we're not dead. See? I'm right here." "Okay, Daddy." Kekkan snuggled up against his daddy. "C-can I sleep with you guys tonight?" Denki lifted up his three year old. "Ofcourse, baby, but tomorrow night your gonna sleep in your own bed, okay?" "Okay, Daddy.."

They walked over the hallway. Kaminari held his index finger in front of his lips. "Shh, we don't want to wake Kodō or Tori." Kekkan always loved their games. He pushed his small hands in front of his mouth and giggled softly. "Okay, Daddy." He whispered.

"Dad? Why are you up?" He heard his other son say. "Oh, Hey. Kodō, honey, Kekkan was awake, go back to sleep okay?" He nodded and went back to his room. They better not have woken up Tori, she wouldn't be happy...

He dropped Kekkan on Hanta  and stepped in his bed. "Denki?!" Hanta held their sleeping kid. "Why did you drop him on me?!" Denki shrugged and snuggled up against his son and husband. "G'night." "Yeah, good night.."

"Good night, Kek." But he was already asleep.

~🖤💛~

"Daddy, papa! Wake up!" Kekkan jumped up and down on their bed. Five days had passed since the bad dream and it was Kekkan's birthday. "I'm four! Daddy, papa! I'm four!" Hanta groaned but smiled. "Yes, baby, you're four." He laughed.

"Go wake your brother and sister, we'll be downstairs in a second." Kekkan smiled. "Okay!" He jumped off the bed and walked out of the bedroom. "KODŌ! TORI! WAKE UP!" Denki facepalmed himself, he didn't mean, wake up the whole neighbourhood. "Let's get dressed before the entire neighbourhood is ringing our doorbell."

Hanta laughed. "Fine." They got out of bed and put on some sweatpants, since they were already wearing t-shirts. "Kekkan! Be quiet!" Denki smiled a little. "Sorry, daddy!" Kekkan whispered. "C'mon, baby we got you some presents!" Kekkan's face lit up. "Really?!" Denki and Hanta nod.

Kekkan looked so happy, maybe even happier than the day they adopted him.

"Babe, are you sure about a third kid?" Hanta said. Denki smiled. "Ofcourse, I wouldn't have it any other way, honey." Hanta smiled and held Denki's hand. "Hi there!" A woman said. On her arm sat a little boy with orange hair and pink eyes. "Hi little one! What's your name?" Denki asked the small kid.