"What?!" Jaein looked a bit surprised. "It was the other way round. I liked these candies because I had them every time I went to your house."

"What?!"

Suddenly, another voice was heard as a person stood behind both of them.

"What what?"

"Oh, hi Rico," Jaein smiled.

Even though Rico and Jibeom were dating, Rico didn't cling onto him as soon as she saw them. She just grinned playfully when Jibeom patted her head gently.

"Hi guys, what a coincidence!" She exclaimed cheerfully, "I just came out to buy food for dinner when I saw you guys in here so I just came in. Why are you guys here by the way?"

Jaein replied with a sigh, "we're being forced to do shopping for our parents. Thank god we're almost done."

They then proceeded to finish the rest of the shopping with Rico's help. The girl insisted on helping because she said that she was bored.

During the whole time, Rico was chatting with Jaein at the front, while Jibeom walked behind them pushing the shopping cart.

Jaein felt confused at how Rico was still not acting like she's dating Jibeom. And after some thinking, she finally came to a conclusion that it was because of her.

She knew that Rico wasn't being clingy to Jibeom because she didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Thank you so much for helping. Where are you going now?" Jaein asked Rico while they were waiting for the items they bought to be put inside two large plastic bags.

"Hmm... home, I guess. I still want to stay on the streets for a bit longer though," Rico shrugged.

Jaein frowned, "it's getting late now. You should directly go home because it's dangerous especially if you're alone."

The other girl giggled in response. "Okay then, I'll go home. Thanks for caring about me."

At this moment they could take the plastic bags and leave the store.

"Yah, Jibeom," Jaein whispered when Rico walked away from the both of them. She was distracted by the toy capsule vending machines next to the entrance of the supermarket.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Walk her home," she said, still whispering.

Jibeom looked surprised, widening his eyes in disbelief. "What?!"

"You heard me," she replied calmly, picking up both of the heavy plastic bags, "don't mind me because I'll go home first."

Jibeom tried to take one of the bags from her but she held it away from him.

He sighed in frustration, knowing that she's being stubborn right now. "Yah! You don't have to do this, you know."

"Do what? I just prefer walking alone," she replied innocently before leaving the store. "Bye Rico!"

Rico was crouching down, staring at one of the capsule machines selling cute cat minifigures.

She got confused as Jaein called her name, yet when she looked up her friend was nowhere to be found. "Huh?"

At this moment, a hand appeared next to her and inserted a few coins into the toy capsule vending machine right in front of them.

She looked at Jibeom who crouched down next to her. He gestured her to twist the handle, which she did, and a toy capsule came out of the machine.

"Let's go now," he said, picking up the capsule and handing it to her, "I'll walk you home."

Rico smiled and nodded, and they both stood up, starting to walk home.