Party Confessions (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I was going to write another Villain Deku, but a song came on my playlist and I got more inspired to write this instead. I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Warnings: Mention of Kiribaku, Mention of ShinKami, Mention of Endeavor

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

Izuku sighed as Uraraka and Tsuyu dragged him to Todoroki's car. The broccoli boy had been having a rough time, considering All Might had recently passed, so they wanted to attempt to cheer him up. "Guys, just let me stay home. I don't want to be a burden..." He mumbled as Iida buckled him up in the back. "Midoriya, let us take you out." Todoroki spoke up, adjusting the rear-view mirror so he could see his friends in the back. Uraraka sat in the middle, Deku on the left, and Tsuyu on the right. Iida sat up in the passenger seat, while Todoroki was driving.

The entire way to their location, Izuku just stared out the window. Uraraka and Tsuyu were chatting quietly and Iida and Todoroki were talking. 'Has it really been a month since he died?' Izuku thought, sighing quietly. He finally tore his gaze away from the window and glanced over at the front of the car, not recognizing the location. "Where are we going anyways?" He asked, watching as Todoroki smirked. "You'll see. We're almost there anyways." He replied, ruffling his red and white hair. Izuku huffed in annoyance and went back to looking out the mirror. They were all Pro Heroes now, so they had plenty of freedom to do as they pleased. Izuku was so affected by All Might's death, he actually took a hiatus from being the Number One Hero. He was planning to return to work in about a week, so his friends decided he could use a little cheering up. Izuku gasped as Todoroki pulled over, realizing they were outside of the Number Two Hero's house, Ground Zero.

Izuku watched as his friends unbuckled, realizing he should probably do the same. "Why are we at Kacchan's house?" He asked, following closely behind Uraraka. "He and Kiri are throwing a party, but I think it was more of Kiri's idea." Tsuyu answered, knocking on the door. After a few moments, the door swung open by an already drunk Kaminari. "Wassup dudes!" He shouted, pulling everyone into a hug. "Kaminari, how are you already drunk?!" Iida scolded, using his signature hand gestures. Knock-off Pikachu just laughed and headed back inside, leaving the door open for the DekuSquad. One by one, the group headed into the party. As soon as they walked in, Izuku lost all his friends in the crowd. 'Great. Now I'm alone at a party I don't even want to be at.' He thought, sighing as he decided to head to the bathroom. On the way there, he bumped into a (H/C), accidentally spilling their drink on themself. "I'm s-so sorry!" Izuku exclaimed, helping them off the floor. Once they were standing, he recognized their vibrant (E/C) eyes. "(Y/N)?!" He exclaimed, a dopey smile coming to his face. (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion before gasping in shock, recognizing her old friend. "Zuku?" She asked, a smile of her own coming to her face. Izuku's face flushed as he remembered the night of their graduation.

'The ceremony had just ended and Class 3-A were officially Pro Heroes. (Y/N) stood next to Uraraka and Tsuyu, spending one last night with her friend group. Iida was talking with Aizawa and All Might, asking his last few questions. Todoroki was having an uncomfortable conversation with his father, clearly wishing to be anywhere but there. "(Y/N), look who's free to talk!" Tsuyu exclaimed, gesturing towards a familiar broccoli head. "Go confess! This might be your last chance!" Uraraka encouraged, pushing (Y/N) towards him. (Y/N) flushed and took a deep breath, walking towards her crush. "Z-Zuku?" She stuttered, tapping shoulder. Izuku snapped out of his daydream and turned towards the (H/C), smiling brightly. "Hey, (Y/N)! What's up?" He asked, giving her his full attention. "I...ummm....I..." She mumbled, trying to find the right words and the courage to confess. "Take your time, it's okay." He comforted, giving her one of the brightest smiles she had ever seen. She took a deep breath before deciding actions spoke louder than words. She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, shocking the boy. She pulled away before he had a chance to react, and looked at him with rosey cheeks. "I really like you! It's fine if you don't respond to me right away, but don't keep me waiting!" She exclaimed, pecking his cheek one last time before sprinting away from him, avoiding him for the rest of the night.'

Izuku snapped out of his daze and began mumbling, which made the (H/C) confused. "Izuku? What're you thinking about?" She asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. She gasped as she felt him shaking. "Are you alright?!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand and bringing him away from the crowd. She could feel his hand sweating, which only made her more concerned for his well being. The only area that had no people was the bathroom, so she led him inside and locked the door behind them. "Okay, we're alone now. Tell me what's up." She demanded, sitting down against the door. Izuku sat on the edge of the bathtub, looking everywhere but her. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled, making the (H/C) tilt her head in confusion. "You're sorry? For what?" She asked, a confused smile on her face. "We haven't talked since our graduation, which was about four months ago." He replied, a frown on his lips. "Well, we've been busy. You're the Number One Hero, and I'm the Number Three Hero." She declared. "Do you remember the night of our graduation?" He asked, silently hoping she did. "Kind of. I remember Ashido sneaking in alcohol and Kaminari asking out Shinso. I also remember Kirishima and Bakugo finally getting together." She explained, giggling quietly as the memories came back. "Oh yeah, I remember those!" He exclaimed, laughing along.

The two laughed for a few moments before an uncomfortable silence began in the small bathroom. Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when a loud knocking heard. "Whoever's in there, hurry up!" The voice cried, the two immediately recognizing it as Mina. "O-One sec, Mina!" (Y/N) exclaimed, beginning to stand up. However, she was brought back down by Izuku grabbing her arm and leading her back down. "Zuku, we gotta go!" She whisper-yelled. "You're forgetting something that happened the night of our graduation." He said, ignoring her last statement. (Y/N) tilted her head in confusion before gasping, realizing what he meant. Her face exploded into a blush and she quickly hid it in her hands. "Do you still feel that way about me?" He asked, getting closer to her face. The (H/C) was too in shock to answer with words, so she just nodded her head. She gasped as she felt a pair of chapped lips connect with hers. She immediately kissed back, her eyes shutting softly. Izuku tilted his head, deepening their kiss. However, (Y/N) pulled away when she heard him let out a soft whimper. She opened her (E/C) eyes and felt them widen as she saw him crying. "Zuku, why're you crying?" She asked, getting closer and stroking his cheek gently. "I like you so much. I even think I love you. I don't want to lose you, I've already lost All Might..." He vented, feeling warm arms snake around his neck, pulling him into a comforting hug. "You won't lose me, I love you too." She whispered, making him smile. Izuku brought her into another kiss, but the two pulled away when the door suddenly burst open. "Make out on your own time! I gotta pee!" Mina exclaimed, kicking the two out of the bathroom.

After that awkward situation, Izuku and (Y/N) walked out of the party, now standing in Bakugo's yard. "This may be forward, but do you wanna come back to my place so we can catch up?" She asked, eyes hopeful. Izuku nodded and kissed the top of her head, lacing his fingers with hers. "Lead the way!" He replied, smiling brightly at her. Let's just say, life got much better for Izuku and (Y/N) after that night.