The Wedding (Part 2) (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: This is part two to 'The Wedding'. Sorry I took last weekend off, but I'm back! I don't own any MHA characters or the GIF. I own the plot

Warnings: One swear word, Fluff overload, Kiribaku

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

 The limo pulled up to the Banquet Hall in no time, the sun reflecting off the shiny, black paint. Izuku looked out the tinted window, signing at the paparazzi he saw. He turned to his newly wedded wife, (Y/N) and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry about all the paparazzi, I have no idea how they found out about the location." Izuku explained, kissing her cheek. (Y/N) sighed and nodded, a small smile finding its way onto her face. "It's alright, you are the Number One Hero after all." She added, kissing him. Izuku melted into the kiss, placing his arms around her waist. Things would've escalated, if not for the limo driver, who awkwardly coughed. (Y/N) blushed and pulled away from Izuku, apologizing. She handed the limo driver some money and turned to face Izuku. "Ready to party?" She asked, grabbing his hand. Izuku nodded, opening the limo door. As soon as he stepped out, flashes from the paparazzi's cameras appeared. Izuku sighed and held open the door for (Y/N), who got out after. She linked arms with her new husband, and the two walked into the building.

When (Y/N) and Izuku walked into the dining area, cheers and camera snaps were heard. Izuku's mom, Inko, came running to the new couple. "Izuku! I can't believe you're actually married!" She cried, hugging her son tightly. Izuku laughed, patting his mother on the back. As they were sharing a moment, Aizawa had walked up to his daughter. "(Y/N), congratulations." He said, hugging his daughter. (Y/N) smiled and hugged her dad back, sniffling slightly. "I just wish mom was able to see this day. She always dreamed of seeing my wedding..." She mumbled, a sad smile on her face. Aizawa sighed and pulled away from the hug. "She's watching, I know she is. Believe me when I say, we are both so proud of you." He explained, giving her genuine smile. "Dad..." (Y/N) mumbled, eyes tearing up. "Oh, stop crying. I'll be waiting for that dance, sweetheart." Aizawa declared, walking away. Inko said goodbye to her son, walking off to go and talk to All Might.

After chatting with their friends for a bit, someone tapped their spoon against their glass. Everyone stopped and turned their attention to Todoroki and Uraraka. "Thank you for listening." Todoroki began, letting Uraraka take over. "As the Best Man and Maid of Honour, we've decided to run a game! Now, can the bride and groom sit in the two wheelie chairs in the middle of the dance floor!" Uraraka exclaimed, gesturing to the chairs. Izuku and (Y/N) looked at each other with confusion, but did nonetheless. Once they were sitting, they awaited further instruction. "Now, each of you take off your shoes, and give one to the other." Todoroki explained. (Y/N) and Izuku nodded and began taking off their shoes. (Y/N) gave one of her heels to Izuku, while he gave her one of his dress shoes. "Now, this is how the game works. Todoroki and I will be asking you two questions, and you hold up the shoe of the person who it fits. Whoever has the most points at the end, gets cake smashed on their face when we serve it later." Uraraka explained, passing the mic to Todoroki. "First question, who snores the loudest?" He asked, smirking slightly. (Y/N) immediately held up Izuku's shoe, causing people to laugh. Izuku hesitated for a moment before sighing, holding up his shoe. "Alright, one point for Midoriya." Todoroki announced. Uraraka took the mic. "Who made the first move for your first kiss?" She asked. Both (Y/N) and Izuku held up Izuku's shoe. "Damn really?!" Ashido exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh. "Who sings in the shower?" Todoroki asked. (Y/N) slowly held up her shoe, Izuku thinking for a moment. He eventually held up (Y/N)'s. "(Y/N) finally gets a point!" Uraraka exclaimed, laughing. The game went on for another fifteen minutes. Currently, the score was tied at 23 points each. "Alright, the final question! And the tie breaker!" Uraraka exclaimed, passing the mic to Todoroki. "Who said "I love you" first?" Todoroki asked, causing both (Y/N) and Izuku to blush. The couple thought for a few minutes, before (Y/N) held up Izuku's shoe. After a few more seconds, Izuku held up his own shoe. "And the winner is (Y/N)! Deku will get cake smashed into his face later!" Uraraka exclaimed, rushing over and hugging (Y/N). (Y/N) laughed and sat up, walking over to Izuku. "I'll take my shoe back now." She teased, reaching out for it. Izuku smiled and handed her the heel back. They both put on their shoes and awaited the next instruction.

"Before we dance, we need to do the garter and bouquet toss!"Uraraka exclaimed, leading (Y/N) to one of the chairs in the middle. (Y/N) blushed when she realized what that meant. Todoroki grabbed Izuku's arm and brought him to stand in front of (Y/N). "Alright, we all know how this works. Izuku, remove (Y/N)'s garter without using your hands." Todoroki explained, stepping back and grabbing his phone to record. Izuku blushed and took a deep breath, moving his head to go under her dress. Some of their guests cheered, while others blushed and looked away. Bakugo placed a hand over Akane's eyes, not wanting his daughter to see this. After a few minutes, Izuku's head came out from under the dress, garter in his mouth. "Alright, now can (Y/N) and Izuku head up to the balconey, so they can throw their items. Izuku and (Y/N) nodded, walking up to the balconey. "I'm going first!" (Y/N) shouted, turning around and preparing to throw her bouquet. The girls at the wedding all crowded around, wanting to catch the flowers. (Y/N) tossed the flowers, which had landed in Jirou's hands. "Alright, now my turn!" Izuku exclaimed, turning around to throw the garter. He tossed it and Kaminari had ended up catching it. "Well, I guess Kaminari and Jirou's wedding is next!" Uraraka exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh. Jirou and Kaminari just blushed, not making eye contact.

"Now, it's time for the first dance of the night! Can the bride and groom head to the dance floor!" Uraraka exclaimed, preparing the band. Izuku grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and led her to the dance floor. The couple held onto each other as their wedding song started up. They had chosen 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. As the song played, the two danced around the floor, smiling brightly at each other. On the sidelines, you could see Inko, All Might, and few of their friends recording it, knowing they would want it later. When the song began fading out, Izuku pulled (Y/N) into a kiss, only pulling away when the song couldn't be heard. Applause was heard and they soon remembered they weren't alone. "Now! Grab your partner and head to the dance floor for an all inclusive slow dance!" Uraraka declared, leaving the band's side. Aizawa walked up to (Y/N), asking for the dance. (Y/N) smiled and accepted, grabbing her father's hand. Izuku had asked his mother to dance, who almost cried on the spot. Bakugo asked Kirishima to dance, who accepted gratefully. Their daughter, Akane, had ended up dancing with her uncle Denki. Uraraka and Iida decided to dance together, Jirou and Ashido were dancing for fun. All of their other guests found someone to dance with, except Todoroki, who was helping to prepare the cake.

After a few hours full of dancing and fun, Todoroki got everyone's attention. "It's time for the cake." He declared, handing the knife to Izuku. Izuku grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and led her over to the cake, preparing to cut it. He cut the perfect piece, about to serve it, when (Y/N) stopped him. "Remember, you lost the game!" She exclaimed, grabbing the plate Izuku sighed and put his hands up in defense, accepting his fate. "Someone record this!" (Y/N) exclaimed, picking the slice off the plate. After she made sure someone was recording, she smashed the cake into his face, making sure to smear it everywhere. Once she was done, she took a step back and admired her work, laughing along with everyone else. Izuku wiped his hand down his face, gathering some cake on it. He quickly grabbed (Y/N) with his other hand, making her move closer. (Y/N) froze in confusion before she felt cake being smeared on her face. She squealed and started laughing, Izuku laughing with her. She quickly pulled away and hid behind Uraraka, who had fallen over from laughing so hard. After that incident, Izuku actually served the cake, leaving two slices from him and (Y/N). While everyone was eating their cake, All Might walked up to Izuku and (Y/N). "Young Midoriya's." He began, catching their attention. "All Might!" Izuku exclaimed, blushing once he realized he still had a bunch of cake all over his face. All Might laughed at his nerves and smiled, thinking for a few minutes. "I'm proud of both of you, you've both come so far from your first year. I remember when Young Izuku was asking me for advice on how to ask you out!" All Might exclaimed, embarrassing Izuku. (Y/N) laughed and thanked All Might, returning to her cake.

After a few more hours of partying, guests had started to leave. Bakugo and Kirishima were the first to leave, a sleeping Akane in Kirishima's arms. Before they left, Bakugo and Kirishima both thanked and congratulated Izuku and (Y/N). Soon, half of their guests had left, due to the fact it was past 12am. Izuku and (Y/N) left a little bit after 12:30, taking the limo to the hotel room they were staying in. "How are you feeling, Mrs.Midoriya?" Izuku asked, holding (Y/N) in his arms. She leaned up and kissed him quickly, smiling into the kiss. "Fucking amazing, Mr.Midoriya."