Brother's Temper (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA characters. I don't own the image, but I own the plot. 

Warnings: Language

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/N/S) = Favourite Netflix Show

Izuku sighed as he looked at the (H/C) across the classroom. Her name was Bakugo (Y/N), the twin sister of the infamous Bakugo Katsuki. Her quirk was very similar to her brother's, except the smoke of her explosions was like acid, dissolving any non-living thing it touched. What only a select few knew, was that Izuku and (Y/N) were secretly dating.

If her brother found out about their relationship, he would not only beat Izuku until he was black and blue, but he would force them to break up, and neither of them wanted that. Both of their parents knew of their relationship, and even approved. Izuku met them formally when Katsuki was at Kirishima's place for the night. (Y/N) and Izuku made Mitsuki and Masaru swear to secrecy, just so they would have a fighting chance at keeping their relationship. The two agreed, and thus their secret relationship began.

Some days, (Y/N) would panic and stress about keeping their relationship secret. One night, it was particularly bad. About four months into their relationship, Izuku lent one of his many All Might sweaters to (Y/N) when she forgot hers. After the date, Izuku dropped her off at her house, forgetting she was still in his sweater. He kissed her goodbye and left. When (Y/N) walked in, she was welcomed by her brother and mother fighting. She sighed and began heading up to her room, but she was greeted by her father before she could make it. "Hey sweetie, where'd you get that hoodie? I don't remember getting that for you." He asked, pointing to the All Might sweater. (Y/N) began to panic as she remembered she never gave Izuku his sweater back. Katsuki's ears perked up and he entered the kitchen. "Yeah, where did you get that sweater?" He repeated, raising a brow. "O-oh, I just bought it t-today. I'm gonna go upstairs! See ya!" She replied, running up the stairs. Her brother scowled at her weird behaviour. Once she was in her room, she quickly called Izuku. "Hello?" He answered, confused. "Zuku! I still have your hoodie on! What if Katsuki finds ou-" She began, but was cut off by her broccoli boyfriend. "Relax, even if he did find out and even if he did try to tear us apart, I'd always stay with you." He comforted, calming her nerves.

A few people in their class knew of the secret relationship between Izuku and (Y/N). Those people were Kirishima, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Iida. At first, Iida encouraged them to tell Katsuki, saying that he would be happy for his sister. However, he was soon proved wrong when she did an experiment. (Y/N) was at her house and decided to find out if it was worth telling him. She grabbed her phone and went up to her brother, secretly recording the audio. "Hey Katsuki." She greeted, sitting down next to him. "What do you want, nerd?" He asked, scowl on his face. "I had a question, what would you ever do if I had a boyfriend?" She asked, anticipating his answer. "Why?! Do you have one?!" He exclaimed, palms smoking. "No! I was just curious!" She reassured, panic building up inside her. "Fine. To be honest, it depends on who it is. If it was someone I can tolerate or is kind of decent, I guess I'd accept it, but that guy would be on thin fucking ice. If it was someone like Icyhot or that damn Deku, they wouldn't live to see another day!" He explained, palms smoking even more. "Katsuki! Don't even think about using your quirk!" Mitsuki exclaimed, rushing into the living room. She saw a mad Katsuki and a teary (Y/N). Katsuki scoffed and went up to his room, while Mitsuki went to hug her daughter. "Don't listen to him sweetheart. You and Midoriya will be okay, everything will." She comforted.

There were some days where (Y/N) had to cancel dates or agree to just meet him at the place because her brother would notice. If Katsuki was ever home and not distracted, she would get Uraraka to come pick her up, claiming to take her shopping or something. When she left the house, Uraraka would walk her to the date spot and leave the couple alone. Whenever that happened, Izuku couldn't walk (Y/N) home, because it was too risky to attempt. One day, the thing the couple dreaded had happened. Izuku was walking (Y/N) home after one of their dates ran late. She had texted her parents, saying she was going to be late. However, she had forgotten that she had plans to binge (F/N/S) with her brother. Izuku and (Y/N) were standing on her porch, the porchlight was shining down on them. Izuku's back was to the window, while (Y/N) was standing in front of him. "Thanks for tonight, Zuku." She said, squeezing his scarred hands. Izuku smiled and looked down at her. "It was no problem. I love going out with you." He replied, squeezing her hands back. Izuku leant down to kiss her, and she met him halfway. While the couple were sharing a kiss, Katsuki looked out the window and saw two figures. He stomped over to the door, opening it and preparing to shoo away the two figures. However, when he saw it was his sister kissing his mortal enemy, he freaked. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU DAMN DEKU!" He shouted, ripping the couple apart. "K-katsuki!" "K-kacchan!" The two shouted, blushes covering both of their faces. Katsuki moved his body and grabbed Izuku by the collar, holding him against the window. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He barked, eyes filled with rage. Izuku gulped before glancing over at (Y/N)'s scared eyes. Izuku turned his focus back to Katsuki, determination in his eyes. "I was kissing my girlfriend. We've been dating since middle school, Kacchan." He explained, his voice steady. Katsuki's eyes widened before returning to being full of hatred. He sent a powerful right hook to Izuku's jaw before dropping him to the ground. "Don't ever come near my sister again." He threatened, glaring at Izuku. Katsuki grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her inside, slamming the door shut.

Katsuki kept pulling her by the arm until they were in the living room. "WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME HUH?!" He shouted, his glare now directed at (Y/N). "When you learned how to grow up! Just because you hate Izuku, doesn't mean I do!" She shouted, her own palms filling with smoke. "YOU HAD TO CHOOSE THAT DAMN DEKU!" "I love him okay?! You don't get to choose who I date!" "I NEVER SAID THAT, BUT WHY HIM?!" "Why not him?! You don't fucking know him!" "YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM SEEING HIM EVER AGAIN!" "You can't fucking do that Katsuki!" "YES I FUCKING CAN, AND I DID!" The two continued to argue until Mitsuki and Masaru came storming downstairs. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Mitsuki shouted, causing the siblings to freeze and face their parents. Masaru immediately took notice of his son's glare of hatred and his daughter's tear-stained face. "DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS DATING DAMN DEKU?!" Katsuki exclaimed. Their parents nodded slowly, watching their son's face be overtaken by surprise. Before he could say anything, (Y/N) spoke up. "H-he just punched Izuku! He c-caught me and Izuku sharing a goodnight kiss and threatened him!" She exclaimed, more tears streaming down her face. Mitsuki glared at her son, more intense then he could ever hope to be. "You punched your sister's boyfriend?" She questioned, stepping closer to her son. Katsuki scoffed and looked away. "So what? She shouldn't be dating him!" He exclaimed. Before Mitsuki could get any closer to him, Masaru stepped in and held his wife back. "Katsuki, listen well and listen close." Masaru began, his voice as cold as ice and calm as hell. Katsuki looked surprised at his father's tone and nodded slowly. "(Y/N) loves Izuku. Izuku loves (Y/N). You can't do anything about that. Get over your childish hatred for Izuku and learn to accept it. You have no right to tear them apart." He explained, voice steady and cold. Katsuki scoffed and stomped up to his room, slamming the door shut. Masaru shook his head and let go of Mitsuki. He turned to (Y/N) and began to speak. "Go give Izuku a call. Apologize for your brother and find out where he is. If he's nearby, go get him and bring him back here." Masaru explained. (Y/N) nodded quickly and stepped outside.

(Y/N) stood on the porch, realizing Izuku wasn't there anymore. Some of his blood was on the porch, staining the concrete. She quickly pulled out her phone and dialed his number. After three rings, he answered. "Hello?" He said. "Zuku! I'm so sorry! Where are you?" She exclaimed. "It's fine, cupcake. I'm at the convenience store by your place, I was gonna get some ice for my jaw before going home." He explained, hissing in pain. "Stay there, I'm coming to get you!" She exclaimed, hanging up. She rushed down to the convenience store and found Izuku waiting outside. "Zuku!" She exclaimed, rushing over to him. Izuku smiled slightly and greeted her with a hug. "Please, come back to my place. My parents can explain the situation to your mom." She persuaded. Izuku hesitated for a moment but agreed when he saw her puppy dog eyes. (Y/N) kissed his cheek and brought him back to her place.

Once there, she quickly brought him inside. "Excuse my intrusion." He stated, taking off his shoes and walking into the kitchen with (Y/N). (Y/N) quickly went to the freezer and got some ice. She put it in a plastic bag and gave it to him to hold against his jaw. Mitsuki and Masaru heard the couple and came down from upstairs. "Izuku, we wanted to apologize for our son's actions." Masaru declared. "He's just a tempered brat who hasn't fully grown up yet. Please don't let this affect your relationship with (Y/N)." Mitsuki added, bowing to Izuku. Izuku flushed before nodding. "I wouldn't ever hold this against (Y/N). I'm going to keep dating her regardless of what Kacchan thinks." He explained, grabbing (Y/N)'s hand. Her parents smiled and nodded their heads. "It's late, please stay the night. We'll call your mother and explain. Katsuki is in his room. As long as you don't go in it, he shouldn't bother you two." Mitsuki explained. The couple nodded and headed up to (Y/N)'s room. (Y/N) changed into more comfortable clothes while Izuku stayed in his. The couple climbed into bed and drifted off into sleep, holding each other close.