Random Mini Shot That Is Meh (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I didn't really have any inspiration for Izuku, so this is the best I could come up with. I don't own any MHA Characters or the image. I own the plot.

Key: 

(Y/N) = Your Name

(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

"One more! I swear I'll get it!" An energetic first year shouted. "Ok, ok, just chill out Denki!" Uraraka responded. It was late in the afternoon on a Thursday and class 1-A was playing a fun game of volleyball, having permission from Aizawa to use their quirks. Uraraka served the ball over the net and Kaminari attempted to receive it. He did surprisingly, but not without hitting a certain (H/C) in the head. "(Y/L/N)-chan! I'm sorry, are you ok?" Kaminari asked, running towards the girl. "Yeah, I'm fine! No worries." She calmly responded. "Are you sure (Y/N), that looked like it hurt." Izuku added in, walking over to his girlfriend. "Yeah, I'm fine Izuku, relax!" (Y/N) said before hugging him quickly She pecked his cheek for extra reassurance. "Alright, I'm just gonna help the others clean up! Then, we can head home." Izuku declared, smiling brightly. "Alright, Zuku. Sounds good." She replied. He quickly pecked her cheek and left. She went to their classroom until he had finished. Five minutes passed and he finally showed up. As he was walking in, she had started to apply chapstick. "What flavour is that?" Izuku asked while grabbing his bag. "Oh, it's coconut cream." She responded, putting on her jacket, which happened to be one of his that she had 'borrowed'. "Can I try it?" He asked with a small smirk. She then held it out to him as a gesture of saying yes. He lightly grabbed her jaw to turn her head. When she did, he quickly kissed her, leaving her a flustered mess. "Wow, it really does!" He exclaimed, laughing at (Y/N)'s dazed expression. "Anyways, let's go back to my apartment. We could order a pizza!" He declared, grabbing her hand and pulling her forward gently. (Y/N) snapped out of her daze, giggling slightly. She quickly leaned up and pecked his cheek. "Whatever you want, Zuku."

A/N (Important): Hey guys, I had an idea. I wanted to start an Instagram for my WattPad, but I don't know if any of you would be interested in that. Let me know what you think!

~T