The Wedding (Part 1) (Fem Reader)

Disclaimer: I don't own any MHA characters or the image. I own the plot. Reader is Aizawa's daughter. Flashbacks are in italics.

Warnings: Fluff overoad, Language, some Kiribaku (Ik it might not be a warning, but some people don't like it, so I'm just being safe)

Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(F/C) = Favourite Colour

 Wind was blowing through (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair as she rushed around her hotel room. In just four hours, she would be getting married to Izuku Midoriya, her high school sweetheart. She took a look at the clock and gasped when she realized she should be in the shower by now. She rushed into the bathroom, locking the door and racing into the shower. A breath of relief was made by her bridesmaids when (Y/N) was out of sight. "Thank god, I was getting dizzy from watching her run around!" Uraraka exclaimed, sitting down on the bed. Jirou smiled and sat next to her. "Same. Hopefully she can relax a bit while in the shower." She added, fiddling with one of her earphone jacks. All of a sudden, the door was slammed open by none other than Mina Ashido and Tsuyu Asui, who were carrying five dresses. "We got the dresses! They. Look. Amazing!" Mina exclaimed, rushing over to the bed and placing the dresses she was carrying down. Tsuyu placed her dressed down and joined Mina. "Yeah, I think you guys will like them, kero!" She said, smiling brightly. Uraraka excitedly unzipped one of the bags and saw one of the four bridesmaids dresses. She gasped and quickly motioned for Jirou to join her. Jirou rushed over and smiled at the dress. It was (F/C) and had some lace. "If you think that's cute, just wait until you see (Y/N)'s dress!" Mina exclaimed, zipping the bag back up. Tsuyu grabbed the bride's dress and unzipped the bag, showing it off. It was pure white, and had lace. It was a bit puffy, but not crazy. The girls squealed at the dress. "It looks incredible!" Jirou exclaimed. The other girls nodded and began to calm down. "I still can't believe Deku is getting married! He was so nervous and shy back in our first year." Uraraka declared. The others nodded, also a bit shocked at their broccoli friend getting married. "It does seem a bit weird, but I couldn't be happier. (Y/N) really needs someone like Midoriya in her life. Remember his proposal?" Jirou asked, causing the other girls to reminisce.

'It was the five year reunion for class 1-A. They had graduated from U.A. five years prior, and a few of them had already made it into the top ten pro heroes. (Y/N) made it into third place, her close friend, Todoroki taking second, and her boyfriend, Izuku taking first. Their old teachers decided to have the reunion at the local conference hall, where many hero galas have taken place. A black limo pulled up to the hall, and Izuku stepped out. Paparazzi had gotten word of the event, and they decided to storm the outside. Izuku smiled nervously to the cameras and held open the door for (Y/N), who immediately latched onto his arm once she was out. The two of them smiled at the cameras as they walked into the hall. They quickly ran into their friends and spent the night laughing and dancing, as well as reminiscing about the old times. Towards the end of the night, Izuku finally gained some courage. He tapped a spoon against his wine glass, signaling the room to be quiet. Everyone from his old class turned to face him, and he suddenly felt nervous again. He shook it off and began speaking. "H-hey everyone! It was so g-great seeing you all again, but I just had a quick announcement. As all of you know, I've been dating (Y/N) Aizawa since our first year." He began, causing (Y/N) to blush from being put on the spot. "Anyways, I just wanted to say that over the years, my love for her has only grown and grown, which is why I'm doing this tonight." He finished, turning to face (Y/N). (Y/N) blushed as he held her hands in his, the room remaining dead silent. He slowly sunk down to one knee, and (Y/N)'s hands flew up to her mouth, covering it in shock. "I love you, very much. I was wondering if..." He started, reaching into his pocket, pulling out a black, velvet box. He opened it, revealing an expensive looking diamond ring. (Y/N) felt warm tears stream down her face as she let out a tiny sob. "(Y/N) Aizawa, would you do m-me the honour of becoming my w-wife? Will you marry me?" He asked, a soft smile on his face. (Y/N) let out another cry as she nodded her head rapidly. "Yes! Oh my god, yes!" She exclaimed, wiping her eyes. Izuku smiled and he leaped up from his knee, sliding the ring onto her finger. The class cheered and clapped as (Y/N) pulled Izuku into a needy kiss, only stopping when the need for air became too much.'