BONUS CHAPTER

(8 years later)

Elise's P.O.V

"Hey mom, hey dad" Cecelia said as she entered the house. Jasper and I turned looking at her form the sofa as we were cuddled up reading. "Hey honey" I said as I opened my arms for her. She walked around the couch and sat beside me snuggling up as I wrapped my arms around her. Seth sat down next to Cecelia and gave a smile. 

"How was the movie?" I asked as I looked between the two. "So funny" Cecelia said as she giggled and I smiled. "That's good. Did Ness and Jake like it?" I asked and Seth nodded. "Jake could barely stop laughing" Seth replied and I laughed. "Typical Jake" I said shaking my head. "I'm gonna quickly pop to grandma and grandpa's to speak with aunt Rose. Coming Seth?" Cecelia said as she stood up. 

"Yeah, I'll be right there babe. I just gotta use the bathroom" He said and she nodded before exiting the house. As soon as she left Seth cleared is throat and I could hear his heartbeat begin to quicken. "Uh, Jasper, Ell, I have a really big question to ask you" He said and I scrunched my eyebrows as I placed my book down. 

"Is everything ok?" Jasper asked and Seth nodded. "I've been thinking about his for a while now and it's only right that I ask you guys first. Can I...please marry your daughter?" Seth asked and my mouth fell ajar. Silence filled the room. "I know it's a huge thing but I love Ceils so much. I want nothing more then to spend the rest of my life with her and I promise that I will protect her, love her and cherish her for as long as I live" Seth said. 

I turned to Jasper and he gave my hand a small squeeze. I turned back to Seth is a smile on my face. "Seth, of course you can marry Cecelia" I said and his face broke out into the biggest smile I've ever seen on someone. We all stood up from the couch and Seth embraced me. "Thank you so much guys!" He said before pulling away and shaking Jasper's hand. 

"Just promise you won't hurt her" Jasper said and Seth nodded his head. "I couldn't ever imagine doing such a thing" He said and I smiled. Seth left the house and I turned to Jasper. "I can't believe that just happened" I said and he gave me a small smile. "I know. It was...quite the shock. They're both so young" Jasper replied. 

"So were we" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist, a smirk on my face. "Well actually, I'm not that young" Jasper said and I rolled my eyes. 

----

"MOM! DAD!" I heard Cecelia call excitedly. I looked up at Jasper as we sat, cuddled up on our bed watching TV. We rushed to the living room where we saw Cordelia standing next to Seth, her hand laced in his. "Hey sweetie" I said with a smile. "You wanna tell them babe?" Seth said as he turned to Cecelia and she nodded eagerly. 

"Seth and I have some exciting news for you guys!" She said, a big smile on her face. "You're not pregnant are you? It's bad enough you're engaged" I joked as I crossed my arms and Cecelia scrunched her eyebrows before shaking her head. "What? No! Not for another 5 years" Cecelia said and Jasper scoffed beside me. "You mean 50 years Ceils" He said and she rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Anyways,...SETH AND I BROUGHT OUR OWN PLACE!" She exclaimed. "Wow honey. Congratulations!" I said as I hugged her. "Congratulations princess" Jasper said as he hugged her. "Where abouts?" I asked. "A cute little apartment in town. Jake and Nessie are moving in with us too" Seth replied and I nodded. 

"When do you guys move in?" Jasper asked. "Hopefully these next few weeks" Cecelia replied and I nodded. "Well I'm happy for you Cecelia" I said giving her a smile which she returned.

Within two weeks, Seth and Cecelia were able to move into their new apartment. "Whoo. Last box done" Cecelia said as she exited her bedroom holding the box. I followed her outside as she slid it into the back of Seths truck. "It's going to be strange without you Ceils" Jasper said from beside me and I nodded. "I know" Cecelia said as tears filled her eyes. 

"It's going to be so strange being away from you guys. I-I'm gonna miss you" She said as the tears fell and I walked forward wrapping my arms around her tightly. I felt Jasper wrap his arms around the both of us as we all stood there for a moment. We pulled away and I wiped her tears. "You'll always have a home with us Cecelia" I said as my hands rested on her cheeks and she nodded. 

I kissed her cheek and gave her one last hug before she climbed into Seth's truck. He started it up and began driving away, honking as he did. Jasper and I waved, watching as the two drove off until they were out of sight. We made our way inside and I walked down the hall. I placed my hand on her door handle and slowly pushed it open revealing her now empty room. 

The setting sun broke through the windows and lit up her walls. I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked around. Memories of when Jasper and I first brought her home flashed through my mind. I walked over to her shelf where her photo album was that I made her and grabbed it. I began looking through the photos of Cecelia from when she was a baby, to a toddler, to a kid, to a teenager, to now. 

I covered my mouth as I let out a dry sob and closed the album holding it close to my chest. Jasper's sent filled the room and I felt him wrap his arms around me from behind. "I miss her already too" He said gently. "She's all grown up now" I whispered as I turned looking at Jasper. "She'll always be our little girl Ell. Always" Jasper said as he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and I nodded. 

"She is the best thing that's ever happened to us" I replied. 

The end. 

This probably wasn't the greatest chapter I've ever written but I just wanted to give you guys a little bonus chapter. Hope you liked it xx

- Charmaine x