PLAN RUN AWAY

DAVIES POV:

Davies, we are friends right. Charles asked me in serious tone.

Friends. We are buddies why man why ask? I replied to his sudden question.

I Want something from you will you do it for the sake of our old times. Charles asked me and his tone shown the worry he had buried in it.

Cut the chase tell me man? I told him because I dont like riddles

Are you interested in my sister Lisa? he asked in a dull tone.

Yes, more than interested but why ask? I told him the truth as we are good buddies.

Why did you send all those phone to her? he again asked a question.

Because I broke her previous one and she didnt like the new one. Did she still not like any of them? I replied to make things clear.

We both know each other very well. So please lose interest in my princess. You can have any women you want but she doesnt deserve you. She is pure and innocent. Charles pleaded.

And why I dont deserve her? I asked and by his facial expressions it was clear that he felt my anger.

Because you are a ruthless person. You never shown emotions in your whole life. You are HUNTER. Charles replied my question.

If you really like her then leave her alone. I really cant see her in pain. He continued.

Why cant I have love in my life? I asked him.

Because you are that beast who has outer beauty but inside there only lies a demon. Charles said standing up.

I hope you will leave her alone for her sake. He again said but his request was like arrows hitting on my soul.

What if I dont? I asked him to know the worst response from him.

Then our friendship will end he said and left.

Just because I am a ruthless man I cant have her. Maybe he is saying right. I should leave her on her own.

She is like an angel. She deserves better than me or maybe a better version of mine. I tried to make my mind relax but my heart was aching badly.

I looked at the wines collection and I knew exactly what to do to ease my mind.

AUTHOR POV:

It was past midnight when a drunk man was sitting in a luxurious bar. Where the hostess belonged to higher class.

It was none other than Davies himself. He drank so that he will forget his freshly devolved addiction. His one and only drug, his Lisa.

Hey handsome, want some fun. A hot chick came to him swaying her body to make him impressed.

It depends on you. If you want your life or your fun. Davies spoke showing her his armed bodyguards.

She became numb and said sorry repeating like mantra and ran away.

ON THE OTHERSIDE:

Lisa was having video call with her crime partner Anna.

She told her all happening incidents. She was little scared after knowing Davies cruel side rumours.

You slapped him. You slapped Davies Knight. The great hunter. Anna spoke sarcastically.