LISA POV

NEXT MORNING:
Lisa POV:
''Can I have your number please?'' asked a good looking gentleman.
''yes its 0.0 1... '' I was telling him with my full willpower against my dizziness but suddenly I felt an earthquake around me and I felt myself fall against a well-built wall but it was having arms. Wait when did walls started having arms. I tried to see above and recognise the face of the wall but it was a man so I tried to ask him ''What... who?'' but I couldn't complete my sentence when I felt warm cage against my lips. What it's my first kiss and I can't even see that persons face no, this can't happen no. where is the light coming from. Oh it was a nightmare. Girl what a wild fantasy you are living in that you see these type of dreams... Ahh my head it hurts too much. Please someone close these curtains for me. I was thinking when I saw the clock on my beds side draw, 12:30 was the time showing on it. Man when did moon got so hot or was I sleeping until the afternoon. No wonder my headache too much.
Then suddenly my drinking memories came back to me where we two CP were having fun together. I also remembered calling my brother for help so that's how I would have return home safe.
I went to bathroom and did my business and came out with fresh and relax mind as I wasn't worried that I had to answer my brother as he is not at home at this time and I have lot of time to find good explanations for my last night state and mom was also not at home.
I was feeling empty so I decided to cook something for myself and fill this emptiness. Before I could do that I met those hawk like eyes with my brother's eyes.
"What?"my subconscious spoke and i ran backwards after listening my half name from my brothers mouth.
Lis.. yeah where are you running?
I locked my door without thinking for a single second. After few seconds my brother started knocking my rooms door.
"Princess open the door please. Why are you behaving like this?"

"No. I will not open the door because you will beat me because i drank last night".

"When did i beat you. I don't even touch you harshly. And yes i am angry because you.. yeah just open the door forget everything".
"What surety i have you will not do anything?" I asked in a low voice.
"Aren't you being too harsh. You know what, i haven't had a single bite from the morning just because of you and now you want surety "
I opened the door in a blink of eye after hearing his hunger strike story. But kept a safe difference between us so i could retreat easily. He forwarded his hand towards me and said"Lets go have breakfast cum lunch princess, we even have a guest "
I came back to my senses after hearing his words and looked at him and he was giving me a intense glare with too many motives hidden in them... wait why am i even thinking about these things. I took my brothers hand and went to kitchen and said "Today's meal is on me gentleman's as a apology " in a dramatic tone. Charles chuckled showing his anger was gone and his friend Mr. Hawk gaze, what was his name by the way forget it gave me a smirk in a taunting way.
I cooked some Italian with Chinese in 15 mins witch shocked them for my credibility. I patted myself in my thoughts for the good work and seated with them on the dining table with them.
"How are you feeling now?" Hawk gaze asked and broke the silence.
"Whom are you asking?" I counter questioned him to make him know his place as i hate those who ask me questions instead of my loved ones.
"Of course he is asking you princess ". My brother answered which stopped him from saying anything.
"I am fine. Thanks for asking but no need for so concern as i am quite good at taking care of myself" i replied in a irritated tone at which he narrowed his eye brows.
"If you were that good to handle yourself , you would have thanked me instead of asking me questions" he said in a sarcastic manner.
"Why should i thank you?" I asked in a confused tone.
"He came for your rescue last night, when you were not able to stand on your own properly. So you should thank him" My brother told me.
"OH! THANK YOU" I said with gritted teeth and he smirked at me. Man how much i want to punch that face of his to take that smirk off of it.
"The food is good, little troublemaker" He said which made me feel that i was sitting on a volcano top.
We were having this uncomfortable eye staring when my phone rang and i picked it up and i jumped from my seat making both of them to gasp in shock. I ended the call with yahoo! Expression
My brother lifted his on brow to ask for this electric jolt reply......

Guess what could be the reason for this reaction of LISA?
Sorry for the late update ...but i wrote it till my fingers went numb because i was in a supper hurry..... plzz support me by voting, commenting my story and follow me on watt pad as i am going to write more story's soon. See you soon in next update.. lot of love from your author
LESSIE.