ANGER OR SURPRISE

AUTHOR POV:

Next morning:

Lisa was having breakfast with usual happiness with her brother and mother.

What are your plans, princess? asked Charles

I took admission in college and new semester will start after two weeks. Lisa replied.

What do you want to do today? Charles asked while eating.

Nothing special. Just hang out with friends. With that questions answer she remembered the package and its return to Davies.

After breakfast and spending some time with her mother Lisa went to her room and picked the package. She decided to take cab as she didnt wanted Charles to know about her visit.

On the way she searched Davies Luke on google and found almost everything about his official life but one thing which surprised was his personal life as there were no details on him.

She thought of searching some articles on him and his personal life.

The cruellest person written on one of the articles caught her eyes and she opened it. In the start only about his business strictness was mentioned. But scrolling down she found out some of illegal and powerful works which were rumoured to be his, were written. She tried to find more articles but others were only about his physical or financial matters. In finding this and that she reached his office.

She gave car fare to driver and sent him. She looked at the building but was unfazed as her brothers corp. had same height building.

What really troubling her was meeting him. She gathered some courage and asked the receptionist if it was possible to meet him.

The receptionist asked her to wait and dialled

Yes... yes... right away Sir said the receptionist on phone but fear and worry was evident from her expressions.

Mam this way please she said while directing towards elevator. She pressed the elevator and took her to top floor.

I am really sorry. I really didnt know you had relation with sir or else I would have never stop you from going to him or asking you to wait the receptionist blurted with worry in voice

Its okay you didnt knew nor do I have special relation with him. Lisa replied with her usual calm tone. With that the elevator door opened.

This way said the receptionist and they reached a heavy door on which CEO was written.

Lisa was standing there for few seconds and then knocked and got answer in a second. Hearing his approval, she entered the room but stood far away from his seat.

I want to say something. Lisa said to gain his attention which was already hers.

Anything. Doll he said controlling himself from hugging her as he was very happy of her visit.

I dont need it she said placing the package on table which was beside door.

And if you were really you should have said it with your mouth. The package has everything and.. she was talking when Davies came toward her like lightning bolt and took her hand in his pulling her towards himself.

What the...? she shouts but couldnt complete as Davies put his finger on her mouth silencing her. The finger was not the actual reason for her defeat and becoming quite. The actual reason was the articles and all rumours about him being ruthless mafia king and business.

She was waiting for him to say something but only received a devilish smirk. With that he pulled her towards the door and to the elevators.

Where are you taking me? Lisa asked horrified as her first experience for being with him was also not good. Millions of freaky reasons behind his act were coming to her mind but none of them were same as the true reason.

You will soon know doll he said walking out of the elevator where everyone stopped at their feet and meted him. Some of them whisper when Davies passed through them.

I dont want to go anywhere. Please leave my hand. You cant force me like every time! Lisa requested controlling anger but irritation was present in her tone.

I also dont want force you. He said opening the door and released her wrist which was having slight marks of fingers on it.

The ride was once quite but this time Davies sensed Lisa fear which was very unpleasant to him. In fact, he was missing her bluntness which no one has ever showed in front of him.

After drive of 10 min which felt like hours for Lisa and seconds for Davies as he wanted it to be long. They stopped in front of city biggest mall. He opened Lisa door for her like a gentleman but he knew it make no difference as her doll was angry from his action.

After walking few steps and taking elevator to floor 7 they reached mobiles showroom.

Staff of the shop recognised Davies the moment he entered and all of them made line to greet him on the other hand all the other customers were asked to evacuate the showroom as soon as possible.

Lisa was dumbstruck at the happening incidents. She didnt like the way everyone was staring at her from tip to toe because she never liked any type extra attention specially from strangers.

Tell me which one is better? Doll he asked in the sweetest tone.

But in response all one could hear was a sharp sound of slap and everyones bodies in the shop became numb.

I told you before and I am saying it again I dont need anything please leave me alone. Lisa said all of this in one breath and was ready to receive a slap in response but the real response was far away from her imaginations.

No one. No one had ever increased their voice in front. But its you how can I even say a word, DOLL. Now you slapped me so we are even now being we? he asked like nothing happened.

IN UPCOMING CHAPTERS:

''Davies please she is innocent and young. She cant handle a man like you.'' Charles said pleading to Davies.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am so sorry for late update as I was busy preparing for poem recitation competition in my college. Forget all this chit chat. Hope you like the update. Dont forget to like, comment, vote and follow me as all of these require on click. So please support me.

LESSIE GU