Maybe There's A Problem

Chapter 60: Maybe There's A Problem
Tia

*three weeks later*

"Bleh!"

"Ah shit, Tia. Keep it over there." Lilian scowls, pointing the Lysol bottle in my direction.

"Shut-" I get cut off by my gag, spilling into the toilet.

Lilian holds the mask up to her face as I turn around to glare at her, not even a minute before I turn back to the toilet.

"We should go buy you an Ibuprofen. And a test."

"A test?"

"Pregnancy test. You were feeling sick after you and Damien first did it and I know!" Lili's voice rises as she sprays the air. "He went gentle on you."

"Yeah." I mumble, taking deep breaths.

"Go wash your mouth out. Or are you still going?"

I hold the bridge of my nerves to settle my nerves, nodding. "No, I'm done. I think."

Lilian take a step back to give me access to the sink, scowling as I brush my teeth.

"Watch. The next time you throw up, I'm doing the same to you."

"Oh shit! You're evil." Lilian sprays the air again, removing the mask off her face. "Let's go get the stuff now."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"You pee on it. And then you wait. Simple."

"I know how these work, Lilian." I mumble, pulling my skirt back up. "Now we wait."

Lilian and I sit in the bathroom for the next fifteen minutes watching the test load.

"Shit."

"Shit."

"Shit."

"Shit!"

The both of us curse back and forth as we stare at the stick, me biting my lip.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be an aunt!" Lilian cheers, nudging my side.

I stay still as I calm my breathing, my stomach churning again.

"Oh my fucking god, Tia Ava! Keep it in the toilet!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Playing with the test in my hands, I throw it in my purse, noticing Damien walk into the room.

"How are you?"

"Tired."

"What do you want to do?" I ask again, crawling to the edge of the bed.

"Be with you." Damien chuckles, bending to kiss me. "Lilian told me you weren't feeling well?"

"Just a stomach bug, I'm fine now."