Chapter 10: Good night Ashy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Before we start, i wanted to give shout-out to all of the people voting for the book. This book is worse than my last one but you guys still keep voting that's just overwhelming.

JessicaBeckitt7
AMOURFAN16
Icy_Lily

I'll make a better book next, imma try to end this book Soon but try to keep meaningful ending. Next book I'll try to pour myself as much as I can and again thanks for sticking around voting everyday as I publish new chapter, specially JessicaBeckitt7.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ash and Serena are in forest training and sharpening their performances having a blast with their pokemons.

"I guess we can call it a wrap guys" said Serena looking at her tired pokemons.

"Pancham!";"Delphox!";"Svyle!" Said the three pokemons.

She returns her Pokemon go their respective pokeballs and starts heading towards her boyfriend who was training right around the corner. She reaches there and sees Pikachu jumping on his shoulder and Lucario standing right beside him and they're about to start walking towards her direction.

"Oh hi Sere, we were about to come to you" said Ash.

"Had a good training session?" Asked Serena

"You bet, what about your dance?" asked Ash

"Was good aswell, now let's go back to the Group" said Serena as she run towards ash interlocking their fingers.

The couple returned to the group had their breakfast and headed towards little root town for Serena and Dawn's next performance.

Serena was still clipped to Ash's Arm as she was a bit shaken off from the event that happened to her a day ago. Ash didn't mind infact liked it, he always wanted to be with Serena and finally being with her was a dream come true for him.

The group reached the littleroot town around evening. Ash and Serena decided to go for a walk. As pikachu was tired from training it already slept in Ash's room while Ash Lucario and Serena went for a walk nearby.

They both found themselves sitting under the night sky star gazing. Lucario was leaning on a lamp post nearby with it's eyes closed.

"Tommorow is a big day for you Serena"" said Ash.

"It sure is Ashy" she said being a bit nervous.

"Hey why are you nervous?" He asked

"It's a big event for me its hoenn's biggest event after this I'll have to go for Kalos Queen aswell" Serena.

"Sere, you have to brave it's good to be a bit nervous overconfidence can eat a person up but being too nervous is not good aswell. You'll be just good and surely win this. Never give up until it's over Sere and I just know you're too good to loose" said Ash

"Ash..." She said before throwing herself on Ash.

"Thank you Ash, you know how to cheer me up" she said Smiling.

"I've learned that from you my love" said Ash smiling. Serena pulled him into a passionate kiss as she thought words won't define her feelings completely. A bit later they parted the kiss.

The trio heads back to pokemon center having dinner with the friends before heading into their room and falling into deep slumber again Serena wrapping herself on Ash.