Chapter 6: Little things

The sun Arises once again sending it's warm and bright rays into the rooms of our heros.

Serena woke up to see herself in her boyfriend's arm. Then it took her a moment to realise they slept in the same room last night. "He looks more cute when he sleeps" she thinks before blushing thinking about it.

Ash soon wakes up seeing Serena laying in his arms. Even he takes a moment to realise that they slept in the same room last night. "Oh good morning Serena, had a good sleep?" He asks

"Of course I did , Ashy" she says and chuckles a bit.

"Hey, now you too" he says while smiling with a fake frown,"well then I'll call you Sere Now!" He says.

"My first nickname ever" she says. He starts to sit up but serena tightens her grip even more.

"I thought we have to wake up" he says.

"I never said that, besides I wanna cuddle with you for some more time" she says.

The couple cuddles for a bit before getting up. Serena goes in bathroom to get ready while Ash waits polishing his pokeballs and arranging his bag. Soon Serena comes out ready for the day ahead and ash follows up with the routine. After a while when he's out, Pikachu jumps on his shoulder and the couple head to the cafeteria for breakfast. The rest of the group is already present there having breakfast.

"Oh morning You two" says Dawn smiling.

"Morning Dawn" the couple says.

Ash and Serena sit right next to each other on the table. After they and their pokemons have had their breakfast they start to head out.

"So, where are we going now?" Asks Garry.

"Pastoria City!" Says Dawn smiling.

"Alright lets go" said Clemont.

Ash and Serena are walking on the front while the rest of the gang are right behind them.
Serena is walking towards the left of Ash where some people are going the opposite way to the group eventually a guy's shoulder collides not too hard but Serena tilts a bit backwards. Ash sees this and death glares at the guy who didn't acknowledge and kept walking. Ash immediately switch sides so that he faces the oncoming people and Serena dosent get hit by anyone by mistake. Serena notices this and her heart is overwhelmed. She just wanted to kiss Ash but didn't wanna get embarrassed in front of others and don't wanna make him embarrassed aswell. Instead she wrapped her hands around Ash's right arm and smiles looking at Ash. The smile said everything. Pikachu jumps from Ash's right arm to left. The group behind looks at them with a big smile on their face. Dawn and Garry both look at each other with a smile Aswell.

The group is on their way when they encounter a wounded ratata lying right in the middle of the road. Ash without giving a single thought runs towards it , he picks it up and sees the Pulse is running but its very weak. He pulls out his pokeball revealing his loyal Lucario. Lucario comes out of the pokeball kneeling before Ash.

"Yes Master?" He asks.

"Lucario quick use Aura Share" he says while holding the ratata.

Lucario and Ash both glows blue with pikachu jumps off his shoulder. They seem to look at the ratata as the pulse begins to run better.

"I'm afraid we need to take it to a doctor now Master" says Lucario.

Ash nods , picks up the wounded pokemon and looks at the group behind.

"We need to hurry, let's go" he says before running forward with lucario. Pikachu jumps onto Serena's shoulder as the group starts to run behind Ash. Lucario leads them with his eyes closed and the feelers behind his wall starts to vibrate. It is  trying to sense for a healing method for the ratata. He picks up a pokemon center and guides others in there.