BinJin Scenario #26

Yejin snuggles closer to Bin, seeking warmth when she feels the chilly air coming from their half closed window in the room. She smiles to herself as she open her left eye, taking a peek at his husband who is still snoring faintly next to her, quite oblivious to the late morning sunlight piercing through the windows. She then lifts her slender fingers to push away Bin's floppy fringe and placed a palm on the still slightly flushed cheeks, she remembers the night before during their wedding reception where Bin downed almost infinite glasses of wine and champagne as they were being congratulated by their guests and family members. Pushing herself upwards, she sniffs as she places her nose at Bin's Adam's apple, enjoying the masculine musky scent of her beloved husband. Feeling utterly and ridiculously happy at the current moment, Yejin can't help but smile as she recalls memories of the past few days.

Yes, it takes very little to make Yejin happy. Simple random mundane activities and events, some so insignificant, some so ordinary and yet they make her happy. Yejin calls them her kind of happiness with Bin and she locks them in a special place in her heart. When the going gets tough, she will bring them out, to alleviate her feelings. Unlike fairy tales, real life is not perfect, and yes, Bin and Yejin fight and quarrels just like any ordinary couple but when that happens, they would make up quickly because of this kind of happiness which Yejin would recall as she sits behind the slammed door, most of the time, with Bin at the other side, her anger slowly dispersing. Yejin would never give them up in exchange for all the money in the world. So what is happiness exactly mean to Yejin?

Happiness to Yejin means eating home cooked ramyeon.

"I'm hungry, baby." whined Bin as he wrap his hands around Yejin while the latter was busy concentrating with her skincare routine, starring at the mirror intently.

"Just wait for me to finish this. I'm just starting or go and fix up something for yourself." answered Yejin as she swatted away Bin's hands.

Tightening his hands on Yejin's waist, Bin peppered her neck with little kisses, murmuring "Please, baby! I'm starving."

Sighing dramatically, Yejin frowned but then quickly giggled as he caught sight of the wounded puppy look on Bin's handsome face. "Aww, you poor thing!"

Twenty minutes later, Bin rubbed both his hands gleefully as Yejin placed a large bowl of hot springy ramyeon in front of him. Looking at Yejin who stood with her hands on her waist, Bin took a sip of the soup with the metal spoon.

"Come, have some." Bin offered earnestly, pushing the spoon towards Yejin's hand.

Yejin furrowed her eyebrows as she taste a spoonful while Bin tried hard not to laugh, "You added sugar instead of salt, babe."

Eyes widening, embarrassed by her mistake, Yejin attempted to take the bowl of ramyeon away before she was stopped.

"Leave it here. I will eat it. I'm very hungry." Bin smiled as he started to dig in, slurping the noodles like they were the most delicious thing on Earth.

"Bin!" she squeaked before she felt the familiar hands tugging her down to sit on his lap. Hooking his chin over Yejin's shoulder. Bin chewed and thoughtfully added, "I don't care if it taste sweet, you cooked it for me and it is simply delicious. Yejin-ah, feed me?"

Chuckling as she shook her head, her mind wondered about her boyfriend's logic, Yejin lifted the bowl, balancing it carefully before turning around to straddle Bin and used her chopsticks to bring the noodles to her silly boyfriend's mouth.