BinJin Scenario #34

Aroma-induced nostalgia had always fascinated Bin. He was amazed that there were scents the reminded him of his mother, scents that made him long for summer, and scents that flooded his brain with pictures of his lover.

Speaking of his lover, Bin loved nothing more than Yejin's scent. A scent that he would attentively describe as an aroma of a pure vanilla extract, wild lavender and a pleasant tang of Yejin.

Yejin's aroma was exceptionally therapeutic for Bin. It helped that her scent somehow lingered longer, making everything Bin owned naturally smell of her. Everything from his pillow cases to his leather arm chair to his closet, smelled of vanilla and lavender.

Yet, as Bin walked around his almost soundless apartment he couldn't help but imagine what this scent will remind him of in the future. Although the scent was going to be treasured in his subconscious, Bin couldn't pinpoint a particular moment to associate it with.

Perhaps it would be the first time he kissed Yejin or the first time they went out. Or perhaps, the last time he saw her.

Bin missed Yejin. He didn't know how it was logical, but he did. An overwhelming feeling of longing overtook Bin and he ran to his bathroom.

"I'm still taking a shower, babe!" Yejin yelped, feeling Bin's arms around her waist.

"I know but I love you, and...." Bin turned Yejin around and cupped her wet face in his hands, "I missed you."

"I couldn't have been in the shower for that long." Yejin rationalized, trying to keep soap out of her eyes.

Despite the fact that Yejin's hair was still lathered with shampoo and her hands was still clutching a soapy bath sponge, Bin felt the urge to kiss her right then and there.

Thankfully for Bin, Yejin also believed that a kiss could never be ill-timed. It was one of the foundations of their relationship.

After being invited by Yejin to join her in the shower, Bin realized that he didn't want to associate Yejin's aroma with any memory. He didn't want to ever feel nostalgic when smelling vanilla and lavender. He never wanted to reminisce about Yejin.

Instead, he wanted to always be able to walk in on his lover and inhale the lovely scent directly from its source.

BinJin Scenarioजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें