BinJin Scenario #32

AN: My failed attempt to write a smut, hence a short scenario.

Note: Hyun Bin's car name is "Axel" if you've read one of my previous scenario about him selling Axel off and of course I just made it up.
_____________

"So, what should we name her?"

Yejin half snorted and half laughed, arms still tightly wound around Bin's naked shoulder. He would have smacked his boyfriend over the head playfully, but sex always left her feeling affectionate towards her man. Even if said sex had been done on top of the hood of her new car.

"You're saying it like we are looking for baby names."

"She is our baby." Bin replied after he had left another red trail down Yejin's neck.

"Or at least she would have been," he added with a sigh, "if you had let me pay half for her."

Yejin rolled her eyes, "I can afford my own car you know."

Bin frowns, "I didn't mean you could not. It's just that, I just wish you'd let me do things for you sometimes."

"You've done plenty of things." Yejin pointed out, a smirk stretching over her lips as she lock her ankles together on the small of Bin's back. "This being the most recent example."

The said dimpled man grins, kissing her lightly on the lips, "Well, this doesn't count. I'd glady do this for you or to you, or just simply do you anytime."

"You and your pervert mind!" Yejin playfully smacked Bin's arm. But she kisses him nonetheless. It is soft and tender, quite the opposite from their previous hot session.

"Since you have Axel, should I name mine Lucifer?"

"WHAT?!?" Bin widened his eyes, his face full of shock. He stared at Yejin in disbelief. "Do you realize what you just said?"

"Yes, why?"

"I wish you would realize that your life is precious. You'll be driving that car and the last thing I expect is bad omen. I won't let you name her Lucifer." Bin stood up. Luckily, they are in his apartment, his building to be precise, which provided private garage for him. He stood there in his naked glory, exposing his sculpted body while his chiseled face shows mixed emotions.

"Look, it's just a car. Besides, nothing happened to SHINee when they sang Lucifer." Yejin whines.

"That song catapulted them into stardom." She added, encircling her hands around her lover of three years while resting her chin on Bin's shoulder.

The man remains quiet. He took a deep breath but said nothing. Yejin walks away and open her new car's trunk, grabbing a basket, opening it up and taking out a battle of champagne with two wine glasses.

She walks closer to Bin, leaning forward to whisper, "Let's call her Lucy, so that Axel has a friend."

Yejin smirks when Bin shows no sign of rejection. So, she whisper again, "After we baptize Lucy, you can do me in both Axel and Lucy."

She walks away, pretending not to care but swaying her hips in a seductive way that she believes would turn on Hyun Bin junior. She laughs when she felt a pair of hands snakes around her waist and something hard pokes her butt.

"Deal!" Bin whispers, his voice full with lust.

"Just don't regret it if you can't walk in the morning." he added before attacking his lover.