Saturdate with the weirdo

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Fine, kung ayaw mong mag-salita, eh di wag. I can get myself home." I said to her as I picked up my shopping bag.

Pero bago pa man ako maka-alis, she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back to my seat, causing a whiplash effect as I got thrown back to my seat.

"Sabi ko tumahimik ka at kumain diba?" Lisa said to me seriously.

Bagay na nag-patawa sakin dahil ang cute nya pag naka-kunot ang noo nya.

"Tawa pa, Miss Kim." She said as she looked at me with a tiger look.

I touched her forehead, carefully massaging the creases away before I spoke to her and said.

"Lisa, hindi bagay sayo ang naka-kunot ang noo mo." I said to her smiling.

Completely ignoring the fact that she was upset with me and something I have done earlier. She kept quiet and sighed before she spoke to me and said.

"I didn't like what you did kanina, What if hindi napigilan ni Kai at ikaw ang nasaktan nya?" She said worriedly.

"Subukan nya, babasagin ko mukha nya." I said laughing at her.

"Look, Jennie. You shouldn't have done it kanina, just stay out of harm's way next time okay?" She said seriously.

I poked her cheeks but didn't answer her otherwise, bagay na nagpa-init lalo ng ulo ni Limario.

"Jennie, wag mo nang uulitin yun ha?" She asked me again.

"Ani, ani. I won't promise you that." I said smiling at her.

"Dangsin michyeoss-eo?" She said annoyed at me.

"Eojjeomyeon anil sudo issseubnida?" Nangiinis kong sagot sa kanya.

Agad namang sumimangot ito sa akin at nagpatuloy kumain ng chocolate mousse cake nya.

"I'm only kidding, Lisa. Sorry na. Okay, hindi na ako mangingialam sa inyo ni Kai. I-ship ko na lang kayo silently." I said to her laughing.

Tinaliman naman ako ng tingin ni Lisa which prompted me to apologize for real.

"I'm sorry, eto hindi na mabiro eh. Smile ka na, hindi bagay sayo ang naka-simangot." I said to her pouting.

"Just please eat." She said irritated.

"Meron ka ba today?" I asked her sweetly smiling at her.

"Ano naman sayo kung meron?" She answered me.

"Kaya naman pala highblood ka." I said decisively.

"Wala akong menstruation today. Sa Monday pa." Lisa stated flatly.

"PMSing pala." I said chuckling at her.

She kept quiet and continued to eat her chocolate mousse cake, I went ahead and ate my Milk flavored Ice Cream. No words have been said between us two, we finished eating our desserts. I didn't know if she was serious about getting me home it was just after lunch. I decided to ask her where we are going as we were walking aimlessly around the mall.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Gusto mo na bang umuwi o okay lang sayo na gumala pa?" She asked me.

"Okay lang either one. I mean hindi naman na siguro mainit ang ulo mo right?"

"Hindi na." She said.

"Great. Again, I'm sorry for what happened earlier." I said to her.

"Okay lang, I'm also sorry for throwing a fit kanina. Nainis lang ako kasi wala kang paki sa safety mo. Alam mo maganda ka at mabait ka pa, you are easy to get along with, pero minsan sobrang gaga mo din eh." She said to me.

"Madami ngang nagsasabi." I said smiling at her.

"Alin? Na maganda ka o gaga ka?" She said to me.

"Both." I said to her.

"Iba din talaga. Tara na nga, I'll show you a place where I hang out kapag sobrang toxic na ng mga tao. Not even Rosé or Rabbit knows this place. It's pretty cool." She said to me habang hinihila nya ako papunta sa parking lot.

We rode her car and drove for about 5 kilometers away from the mall, we drove to a tall building and climbed up the said building. To the top floor. It was almost sunset when we got there. Around 4:30 p.m. the sun was about to set. She smiled at me and said.

"Look over there." She said pointing towards the sky.

There I saw peeking the biggest full moon I had ever seen. My eyes widened at the view.

"Wow! There's the full moon." I said to her in awe.

"Yeah, madalas kong makita yan dito sa taas, yung moon peeking out even before sunset." She said as she sat, her back against a wall.

I sat next to her as she looked up the sky, she spoke again to me and said.

"I always come up here pag punong-puno na ako sa baba." She said smiling.

"I see, so this is like your safety lair is it?" I said to her smiling.

"Yeah it is." She said.

We looked over the moon and the clouds in the sky. The sun eventually sets and we were just staring up the night sky now, I spoke to her again and said.

"Shouldn't we get dinner already?" I asked her.

"We should. Come on." She said smiling.

We stood up from where we are seated and went down from the building, I don't know where she plans to bring me to dinner, but whatever it is I am absolutely famished. The day has been long and a little stressed out with Kai and Lisa's confrontation earlier today. Naloka ako kay Kai and I honestly didn't know that he was capable of raising his hands against women like Lisa, it was a turn off for me to be honest, dahil imaginin mo kung ako siguro ang nasa puwesto ni Lisa eh di malamang ako siguro ang kwinelyohan ni Kai. I don't approve of what he did and how he handled the situation, isa pa lalake pa din siya it is never okay to hurt anyone be it your own size or not. Isang malaking ekis sa akin yung papatol ka at physically itethreaten mo yung kaaway mo, I believe that we shouldn't lift a finger unless they throw the first punch, then you can defend yourself and throw a punch or two. Pero tulad ng ginawa ni Kai kanina, when Lisa was obviously being a jokester about Kai and his ways, he shouldn't have done it and he should have walked away and be the better man instead of him trying to grab Lisa by the collar.

We got into her car and went to a restaurant that offers grilled food. We placed our order and continued to get to know each other. Lisa isn't bad after all. She could be sweet and charming, she appreciates her fans and the people who love her. Now I understand why her friends stuck by her side at bakit sila laging tumatawa, Lisa was caring and funny.

A/N:

Wazzup people! It's your author finally updating this story! Pasensya na po kayo. The author was distracted with Red Velvet's Irene and Wendy. Of course nadistract din ako sa pagsusulat dahil sa laro ko sa phone.

It's the 8th day of Enhanced Community Quarantine in Manila. Author hopes that you guys are feeling okay. Wag magpasaway please at wag gumaya kay Koko Pimentel. 🤣

Stay safe and protect your health kung ayaw nating madedz ng wala sa oras. 🤣😂

Spread light and love!

-Sky