double date (part 59)

jungkook woke up early in the morning, wanting to do something cute for jimin. he kissed jimin's forehead softly and got out of the bed, leaving his room. he walked downstairs, and went into the kitchen.

he opened up the fridge, looking around for the ingredients he needed to cook breakfast for him and his boyfriend. originally he was gonna make food for jin and namjoon too, but jin knew how to cook, so he can do it himself. he took out the eggs, bread, and bacon, deciding to make something simple.

jungkook placed four slices of bread in the toaster, starting it. then he took out two pans and placed them on the stove, spraying some of the cooking oil on them. he opened up the bacon, and placed a few strips in one of the pans. jungkook hummed to himself happily, cracking eggs into a bowl and whisking them together. then, he poured the eggs into the other pan, letting them cook for a bit. jungkook flipped over the bacon and went back to the refrigerator, taking out the carton of orange juice. he placed it down and opened a few cabinets, looking for the cups. once he found them, he took out two of them and closed the cabinet, placing them next to the orange juice. he opened another cabinet and grabbed two plates, trying to be quiet. jungkook put them down next to the cups, and he took the toast out of the toaster, placing two on each plate neatly. as he was finishing up, he heard someone walking into the kitchen. "oh, please don't be jimin. that'll just ruin the surprise," jungkook thought, standing still.

"wow, you made breakfast for you and jimin but not me?" jin asked him, crossing his arms.

jungkook turned around, glaring at jin playfully. "you know how to cook, do it yourself," he said, picking up the plates. "noe could you help and bring the orange juice into jimin's room?"

"fine. it's really cute that you made him breakfast though. i would say that you guys are couple goals, but namjoon and i are," jin replied, taking the two glasses and following behind jungkook into jimin's room.

jungkook walked in the room, placing the plates on jimin's empty desk. jin placed down the glasses of orange juice and left the room, shutting the door.

jungkook walked over to the bed, smiling at jimin's sleeping figure. he would've admired him some more, but he didn't want their breakfast to get cold. "baby, wake up," jungkook whispered, feeling jimin stir around a little.

jimin listened and woke up without much resistance, sitting up and yawning. "koo? what.." the still sleepy boy looked at the clock on his table next to the bed. "it's seven am, why are you up so early?" he asked, looking at jungkook, his hair messed up and his eyes still a little droopy.

oh, oh no. please don't look at me like that, my heart can't handle it, jungkook thought to himself. "i made us breakfast baby, and i want to eat with you in here," he answered, playing with jimin's soft hair.

jimin looked at jungkook, shocked. "no you didn't. no one would do that for me.." he mumbled, pouting.

jungkook stood up and walked over to the table, picking up the plates of food and bringing it back to jimin's bed. he placed one of them on his lap, and handed the other to jimin, which he took.

"you really did.." jimin said, blushing at the idea of waking up to this everyday, although he knew it would end soon.

"of course i did baby," jungkook replied, carefully leaning in to kiss his boyfriends forehead lovingly.

the couple sat on the bed together, eating and talking with each other. jungkook would occasionally feed jimin his food, and jimin would argue with him about it, saying that he's not a baby and he can feed himself. did jungkook listen though? no, he didn't.

once they finished with their food and drinks, they took the dishes downstairs and washed them off.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU TWO I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA!" jin yelled, bolting downstairs.